Reviews for Desire
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I love your story! eee! please update!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
FUCK!... is what Kyoya must be thinking. if it were me, I'd jump outta that bed so fast you'd think Hikaru was a big bed bug. I'm serious, having someone in love with you and you only want their body SUCKS! Course Hikaru knows this... I feel sorry for both of them right now. So, what happens next?

PrincessCalamity864 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Nyaaa, so hawt, it arouses me even more that Kyoya says that this relationship, if you could call it one, is only for sex. BUT WE ALL KNOW IT'S MORE THAN THAT XD
X-Yaoi Princess-X chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAASEEE UPDATE! I'm gonna die if you don't :'(

P.S - Surely it can't only be me who think this pairing is sexy as f*ck?
Darkness-Bride chapter 3 . 9/17/2008

I luv the KyoHika!

Please continue soon!
Firebreather339 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
oh no!
Emi1988 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Well crap. Poor Hikaru. Update soon!
Kurokawa-miharu chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
No! You need to update! You can't just leave it there! Such a fantastic story deserves to be continued, ne?

Black-Sakura-Drops chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
No! Not a cliffhanger!

This is so great. I like have you got the personalties right.

Please update soon. :]
Grace Adreanna chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
This story is so...good, amazing, interesting. it's everything, and I love it! You should update soon please. I have to know what happens!
chels chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
please update I want to know what koyuya is going to say
Captain Moochan chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
T_T It's so sexy! Update!
Jin-Kib chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Gyah! HomoHomoLoveLove! With Kyouya and Hikaru! What a great pairing! PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! :P
Zomfi chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
amfgh! I thought amusing to imagine Kyouya with Hikaru until I read your fic. Now, it's just too hot and it's just perfect to see how you manage well with them both.

Please, continue ! I'm watching and looking forward the next, you can count on me to be faithful !
Renren chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
hehehe that was such a hot fanfic! great job! xD