Reviews for Spontaneous Combustion
Nathissica chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
I love this so much! It's such a great story!
thewinchestergospel chapter 17 . 11/15/2009
My goodness, that story was sososososososo great! Really, I loved it, you did an incredible job! :)
thewinchestergospel chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Before I continue reading this story I would just like to say that this is really good ) Just by reading the title: Spontaneous Combustion, I thought it would be interesting and was immediately hooked!
Colby's girl chapter 17 . 10/7/2006
Hey I just read this story and it was great. Not enought Dean angst but I can never get enough :)

I also just finished your latest story and read your note that you can't catch Supernatural at home in simpathies. Rather ironic since both Jared and Jensen are from your home state. Keep up the great writing.
Nana56 chapter 17 . 8/15/2006
That was really good. I just discovered it today and read it in one sitting. Humor was good and the premise was excellent! I'll be looking for more of your stories. Thanks for the ride!
melissa chapter 17 . 8/4/2006
great story. i have just found out about fanfics and i have a lot of catching up to do. just wanted to let you know that i like this fanfic.
angel679 chapter 17 . 7/27/2006
Loved it. I just turned up the music and ignored it. So very Dean. If you cant contol it piss it off.
pmsdevil01 chapter 17 . 7/27/2006
i just read the whole story and loved it. good job. also HAPPY THURSDAY!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 17 . 7/24/2006
Awesome story! Great work.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 16 . 7/24/2006
Awesome chapter!
Meghan chapter 15 . 7/23/2006
Awesome girl power! I love it. Can't wait for more.
The Cat's Whiskers chapter 14 . 7/23/2006
I'm enjoying this story! (Waves hand in air). But like I don't know how many other readers I live in England, in the middle of a heatwave (this is deeply unnatural for the English). It's been too hot to turn a computer on, never mind sit and read fanfic! But anyway, I'm enjoying it - well written, with proper grammar and sentences, and easy to read. My only worry is the demon/Jennifer bit when the demon tries to be, shall we say, down and dirty. most demon possessions work because the victim is unprepared and has little will due to substance abuse or lack of spirituality - Dean is strong and has great belief in god, angels, the devil and demons. Also Jennifer - I hate stories/movies where the girl does nothing but be a "victim". In real life the woman does not swoon in the corner, she does everything she can to smash the vase over the baddie's head and leg it. Between Jennifer going Kwai Chang Caine on its ass and Dean resisting from within (Dean loves his brother and would never willingly hurt him) surely the demon is going to be seriously exasperated byt the time Sam and Devereaux arive? I hope!
Machaggis chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
LOL! The last line is SO Dean!
Ciya chapter 7 . 7/11/2006
Dean's last statement was the perfect ending for this chapter.
Ciya chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
But Margaret's husband did die shouldn't they be looking for Lane's husband/boyfriend?