Reviews for The Importance of Moving On
LinchEe chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Is there going to be a sequel? :D
Chibi Botan chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I love this! It's so.. possible it should be made a part of the anime! Seriously. You are one of the best HB writers in FFN. Awesome.
SilverFangCracker chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
that was a very nice story. WAY more belivable than most of the Hiei Botan stories here. :)

Just one thing kinda makes me wonder...

If Hiei got the same ordeal as Yusuke...

then I wonder what Hiei's spirit beast is going to look like...:p
nitaBonita chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
well, that was a well of tears! lol i really lyked it, it was really good!

EveryDay-SnowAngel
Cocoa Jamboree chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Loved it! .
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
lol i like it a lot.
Supernovea chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Love it! I think it captures alot of feeling, especially for being so short! Great job!
TornInsideOut chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
This was such a sweet story! And it made me cry! Haha. You made Botan and Hiei totally in character which is very hard to do with fics like these. This is definitely one of the more believable Hiei/Botan stories I've read. You really should continue this fic! _
smiling cat chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Aww, you came close to making me cry. That's something! Why don't you write a sequel? It would be interesting.
lady-warrioress chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
wah! that's so sad! Poor Hiei. Why does he always have the wrost of things?
RitSuYue chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was so lovely. Hiei was excellently in character and it was so moving. I especially loved the end. I looked forward to reading more of your Hiei and Botan works.
BlueGreenGrey chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I loved this fic! keep up the good work!
TREPIDATIONx chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
wow really nice start :P..i hope you continue..theres aren't many good botanxhiei fics! yours seems like it would be really good if you continued
Meiza chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I like it. It works best because of it's simplicity.

I'd rather not see this as a continuing story. Best it stay's a one shot.

And I agree, you really should allow more anonymous reviews. You'll get more feedback that way.
Poptart-Squirt chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
this ia a terrfic idea! you have to go on with it! i have a feeling if you contuine it it will be one of the best hiei/botan stories well at least in my opioion can i just make one tiny suggestion? PLEASE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE let people review annousmly (i cant spell) i find that more ppl review that way and its easier for most people *ppl like me who forget their password and have to go through the trouble of finding it yet they go through all this just to tell you how awesome your story is in high hopes your will write more*