Reviews for The Phantom of the Modern Days
krys chapter 16 . 2/4/2008
holy crap yay!

you updated i was waiting for ever i realy like it so i was just really hoping you would hurry and update and YES!

you did!

well i hope you update soon again!

I will be waiting!

see ya!
The Phantom's Scholar chapter 16 . 1/26/2008
i love this story! Wish to read more
Fuzzy-Pamplemousse chapter 16 . 1/26/2008
Yay! An update! :D

Very nicely done, aside from the fact that it's very short, and there are a few grammar/spelling errors - nothing major though.

One other thing, because you have your main character in first person, you want to get the reader's attention focused on that character much more so than the other characters. This is just a suggestion, but you might try putting the other characters in third person, so that the reader can identify with the main character more quickly.

Still, though, good chapter, and I can't wait for the next one. :D
Timeflies chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
Tempers get the best of everyone and when they take over, well anything can happen. More please.
Timeflies chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
Where would I go anyway? So update when you feel like it. I amstill here reading.
Fuzzy-Pamplemousse chapter 15 . 1/22/2008
Don't worry about it! If you've got stuff going on, then that's a priority. Hope it works out for you. :)
Timeflies chapter 14 . 7/28/2007
Not bad, you do whatever it takes to get back in he mood to write, not all parts will come with ease. More please.
Fuzzy-Pamplemousse chapter 11 . 7/28/2007
I'm reviewing for this chapter because, A: the stupid site won't let me comment for your latest chapter. B: I haven't reviewed for this chapter yet, so I can review for this chapter. Concerning chapter 14: It was great, even if it was short. Keep up the good work, and update soon! I hear that eating white chocolate is supposed to help writer's block... I haven't tried it myself, but maybe you can! :D
Fuzzy-Pamplemousse chapter 14 . 7/18/2007
Sorry to hear about your health-related problems. I hope you feel better soon!

And I'll be glad when your next chapter comes up. I can guarantee to you that I'll read it. :D

Feel better!

~Fuzzy-Pamplemousse~
SapphireKitti chapter 13 . 2/13/2007
Yay! I was waiting for you to update this! (Eh heh. Sorry, I didn't review right away. I usually check my favorite stories more frequently, but I've been reaal busy lately...) Hope Amber doesn't get caught! Update soon!
Fuzzy-Pamplemousse chapter 13 . 1/18/2007
Update soon! )
The Essence of Music chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wonderful so far. I think it sets a very balanced plot. Can't wait to read your next chapter.
land locked chapter 13 . 12/19/2006
Hey smgirl,

Your fic is awesome! I really love your storyline, and how it's not a E/C type story. I love the heroine's name. It's very exotic. Where did you get it from?

As for Micheal, he's dark and moody (and SEXEH!), just like Erik.

Great work, and keep posting!

~*~Ruby~*~
Timeflies chapter 13 . 12/18/2006
When ever you are ready, then write. I will not go anywhere as a reader.
Timeflies chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
Okay, good story. Updates would be nice.