Reviews for Monsters
WinchesterGal2015 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Aww cute
BlackRoseDecending chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Review! Don't have effort or current brain capacity to comment fully. Interesting story.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Both sad and funny story. Dean getting back at the social wordker for picking up Sammy; and his being so proud for punching that other kid on the play ground. *grin*

Good choice of John's to keep his temper. He would never have taken his sons home that day, had he snapped (even for their sake).

Only two points of mild critism: 1) your italic writing in the fic seemed a bit eratic to me and 2) it's to "stick out his tongue" in the second to last sentence.

Well done. Thanks for posting this.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Great story!

Favorite lines: He may have done a lot of things in his life that he wasn’t proud of but he would never, ever abuse his kids. He may not show it often but his boys were the most important things in his life.

Thanks for sharing that with us. Once again great job!
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Aw sweet, again, I luvved the lasting thoughts of Dean. Im a sucker, I know.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Cute.
Thymine chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I love kid!fics and this was adorable. I bet they DID have a lot of encounters with social services with the life they had. Could totally picture Dean kicking the women in the leg to get Sam back. XD

Aw, and you actually had me liking John here!
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Excellent story. You write very well and this characterized the three focal characters pretty much like their "series" counterparts, especially John Winchester. I also liked how Dean reguarded social services as "Montsters" coming to take him and Sammy away from their father.

Keep up the good work!

Sakura123
C Cawthorne chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Yay! Thanks for a good portrait of John; they're so hard to find.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
With the upbringing those two had, one can only imagine that the constant shadow Child Protective Services hung over them constantly.

Nicely written!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dawn N chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Warm fuzzies :-) I loved it! I like the way you've written John, and of course Dean, ever the big brother for Sammy, the characters were written beautifully.

Well done. Hugs :)
Lamae chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
An awesome oneshot. The evil lady will not take our boys away! I hate it when people make assumptions of abuse.

Loved the story. It was great!
Phx chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Thank you. It bugs the crap out of me when people write John Winchseter as an abusive, non caring father. He does love his sons dearly but as you had narrated - he just doesn't always show it.

Not in the conventional way anyways.

Very cute story and I am going to email your story link to a friend of mine who is will love this, I am sure!

Great job!

Phoenix
fairyntoad14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This was very very good! Wonderful job!