Reviews for Knight In Shinning Armor
PiperSpoon13 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I used to fancy myself as such a tomboy, but I'm a sucker for chivalry in a gentleman. Very nice short story. Cheers to Lwaxana being far from the Enterprise.(don't get me wrong she's fun for an episode a season but not much more.)
imzadi1701D chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
"The Fluff We're all Here For" is the best discription of the world of Imzadi writers I think I've ever heard. :D Im glad SOMEONE gets it! I can totally see Will defending Deanna like that; I mean, they're Imzadi 3 I loved the bit at the end where Picard adds the comment about Lwaxanna! Totaly him! Keep up the aweosome work!
PT21 chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
LOL! All through the story I was waiting for Deanna to reveal that she had indeed been 'manhandled' by the the youngster. Or, at the very least be 'very crudely propositioned' by Will. LOL! Well done for not succumbing to it.

I think ;)
Umi Pryde chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
correction suggestions:

just like Lieutenant, Ensign should be capitalized.

"she'd" not she's be boring

They had no right to insult her in "such"(not suck)

I enjoyed the story though, I would imagine there will be some more fitting punishment for Tenors and perhaps Captain involvement. I guess I'll read on and find out.
slytherensangel26 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
cute...im all for riker defending her honor...don't really care what picard had to say about that.

very sweet work...10/10
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Hehe, cute oneshot! I love the scenes with Picard scolding Will; I can so imagine him doing that. *sighs* Deanna is so lucky; I want my knight in shining armor!

Anyways, this was a really well-written fic. Nice job! :D
SALLY JEAN FAVRO chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
THIS STORY WAS SO VERY ROMANTIC IT MADE ME BLUSH.
Zara08 chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
And here I was thinking Will might pale and runaway as far as possible once Picard mentioned Lwaxanna :-D thanks again fro a great afternoon and reading. :-D