Reviews for The Champions of Kal El
Severus-is-my-man5690 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
ive read this reading it again...for reasons i know not...
Locathah chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
Right age or not... I really can't picture it personality wise. Them watching the Power Rangers. Maybe Pete but not the rest of them.
BkWurm1 chapter 8 . 10/29/2006
Good ending. I say it is a good ending because I enjoyed the story and so am perfectly open to it continuing in a new series. Otherwise I would have been a bit sad that it didn't end with lots of mushy Chlark.
Shannonn14 chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
excellent next chapter plz
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
That's very kind of you. I hope that you can figure it out. Well I'm excited for your companion fic. That little preview there has me hooked even more than this story did. This last chapter was good. It was funny seeing Jor-El talk about being bored and the adventure being good entertainment. Groo turning up on Earth, that ws cool. Anyways, keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what adventures you have up your sleeve.
BkWurm1 chapter 7 . 10/23/2006
Pleased to find the update. The middle sequence (transition from Lex/Chloe/Clark fight to the legend)was very confusing and for a bit I thought the whole section was in the wrong spot. It made more sense on consideration.

The action was well presented and I liked the Slaves/Masters twist. I commented earlier that I liked your Lois better than the TV version and will agree that the traits you gave her were present on Smallvill, it was just her less appealing traits get in the way on the small screen,whereas you concentrated on the characteristics that worked.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
Oh my goodness. I've spent all morning reading this entire story. You are brilliant. I really can not wait for the next chapter. What has Lex got up his sleeve? I wonder if when they go back to Earth if they all will keep their powers? That would be fun. Please keep up the great work and update sometime soon.
Shannonn14 chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
i loved it! more chlark plz!
me chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
great story. Please please update again soon!
anisah chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
good work! I really like your story, and hope that you update soon. Your characters are definitely believable, and the interaction between Clark and Chloe is hawt!11! (This is big, considering how I am no Chlark fan and would rather have them remain friends ;))

Just a couple of peeves though, or, as I would like to call it, constructive critisicm:

you don't really make it clear where the plot is heading. Basically, it's just been partying and no real plot development. This is not counting, of course, the little cliff hanger you provided :)

Lana and Lex's scenes are pretty much shunted to the background. Want more Lexana! ;D (and yeah, I know you apologised at the beginning of the fifth chapter about it, but I'm still miffed) Plus, what's with Lana's obsession with clothes? (And no, I'm not an angry Lana fan. In fact, I'm not even a Lana fan. Just weirded out that she's slightly - and I stress on the word *slightly* - OOC)

During the fight scenes, you tend to get over-detailed. Same goes for the clothes. I kind of find myself skipping the words a little. *smiles guiltily*

But rest assured that I really enjoy your story and was thoroughly disappointed that there were no more chapters after the sixth. Update quickly, ok?
BkWurm1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2006
Well, your cliffhanger got me. Normally I think I'm quite savy at seeing what is coming, guessing the twist, but I really don't know if Lex has gone bad or just showing off his pretty toy. Yep, I'll just have to check back soon.

On a different topic, I find Lois's character to be more enjoyable in your story, than on Smallville. (Of course, though, I'm still all for the CHLARK)
SeasonVelvet chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
Tears? Why? You HAVE to update. I MUST know why she's crying. It's too weird of behaviour for it to not be about something big. C'mon. Just update. . .please? :)
SeasonVelvet chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
I just read chapter 4. You wouldn't have happend to watch a movie called Ferngully now would you?

This story's 'da bomb'.

Trix2345 chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
lovin the story so far pls pls pls write more so i can find out about clark and chloe. i know this has been said but ur an angel fan aren't you coz of "groo". chlark 4eva write more pls pls pls
star999 chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
I've been anxiously awaiting updates on this fic. You're very detailed and i absolutely *adore* the Chlark! Looking forward to the next update!