Reviews for In Reference to Swamp Rats
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
No, I'm pretty sure it's chocolate. Chocolate feeds the soul. Great one shot. When I try to do them, they get carried away. Yours is contained and got everything across. Wolverine will allow you to live until you hurt Rogue...Wolverine grins wolfishly, 'What body?'
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Dude.

I KNEW there was a reason I wasn't a Gambit fan. You hit the nail on the head with this piece. Everything I dislike about the guy is in this fic.

And to compare Logan to Gambit... Awesome! I can totally see that, now I think about it.
TheCureIsZydrate chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Yea. Idk why I thought of this

Wolverine: He smelled of cigarettes, bourbon and lie (love that line by the way! :P)

Me: Lies have a smell?

Wolverine: Yea, they smell like onions

Me: How do you know it just isn't onions?

Wolverine: Gambit doesn't like onions

Me: How do you know? Have you ever seen him eat an onion?

Wolverine: look kid, drop it.

Me: *pause* Hey Wolverine. . . you smell like onion

Wolverine: *walks away*

Me: I like onion *runs after him*

Yea, I know, Im insane
Wiked Witch chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is brilliant. Totally brilliant. Characterization is perfect, length is perfect, relationships are perfect and the last line is gold. Very well done!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Love this, the intensity of it, and the reality of it. Very indicative of Gambit. Too bad he doesn't know Remy.
khwhitelion chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
...too lazy to log in...

yeah! this is how i like to picture logan reacting to remy and rogue dating. hm...gambit boots...

*shivers*
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Nice. Very nice. I love Logan's description of Gambit. I'm just wondering why I haven't seen this before. Silly me.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
'Nia! Why aren't any of your assignments done?'

*points finger at you promptly*

I am completely infatuated with your stories. Addicted even. Damn. I should start on my assignments. Stalk you later!
TheRealRogue chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Love when Logan does this.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
LOVE THIS :) Wow. great stuff. much, much love for it. Favourite line has got to be: "Saw a man like Gambit when he looked in the mirror."

Really hits home, nice work.
vine chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Oh, I love it. It makes me feel sad for Remy... *tear* poor Remy...

I really like how you portrayed Logan, you got his thoughts spot-on.
Gambit's Belle Rogue chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Not too bad.

Actually...I'm waiting for you to update soon too... _;;

Keep up the good work!
rogue-angel07 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
This was very interesting, I liked it! It was well written, and I liked how it was Wolverine's POV on Gambit. I haven't seen too many of those. Good job!
InnerFathoms chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Short and sweet; a cool way of bringing out that protective side of Logan and also showing a little depth in Gambit's personality and how he's percieved by someone with such acute observations as Logan. Well done!
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006