Reviews for Octane
Opalbrat chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Love this! Wish the show would have went this way!
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
Awesome idea and thanks for writing.
MRK4848 chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
Awesome story!
2whak4wrds chapter 11 . 1/4/2007
That was beautiful! Awesomely written, and all the characters were captured well. I love all your semma stories!
Blushing One chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
This was really good! I hope you write another Semma/Eman fic soon!
draco-lover59 chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
keep going. its wonderful
MHxxPAPER DOLL chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
Aw yay!

Great way to end the story too.

"Did you really break Jay's nose?"

Haha, priceless.

I'm glad she found him, also.

Great story.
funnechick chapter 11 . 10/29/2006 was awesome, and I actually really liked the ending..."Did you really break Jay's nose?" it made me laugh and it was just an awesome stopping point! I love how in the end, Jay was the one to pretty much get them together, telling Emma Sean loved her and telling Sean to go after her...I was so shocked when Snake said Sean had withdrawn from school, when he leaves, he REALLY leaves. But good thing Emma was "Firecracker Emma" and made Sean listen to her and understand that they are meant to be together and can get through any of the obstacles put in their way...I really loved this story, you did an awesome job with it!
degrassiluver8890 chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
Is that really the end? You can't just end it with "did you really break Jay's nose?"

Well anyways, this is a great story and I hope you continue with it!
sreader chapter 11 . 10/27/2006
aw that was such an amazing story!

GREAT job! I loved it soo much!
heelsandhoodie chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
okay so when I checked to see if anything was update my reaction to this was and this is a direct qoute "YAAY!" and a little clap. [I'm a loser]

Loved it even though it's over and will be adding it to my favorites so I can re-read it.

Great Job!
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
It's over? No! You must write a sequel. It was WAY too good to just end it now.
LuLuOceanEyes chapter 10 . 10/26/2006
Good chapter. I'm glad you finally updated. And i hope you update again soon. But next time, put in some Semma fluff. :)
sreader chapter 10 . 10/26/2006
OMG I can't believe he left! They better find him in Waseaga!

heelsandhoodie chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
Really hoping that you update soon, I had been waiting for this chapter and it was great.