Reviews for Circular Reality
Nightingale07 chapter 17 . 5/18/2018
Messy! Your juxtaposition is really messy. And you left a lot of thing vague and unanswered. I suggest you try reading it
AspergianStoryteller chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
It's funny seeing Fuji get flustered.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 17 . 9/7/2011
Nice! I really like the way you write, the humor that you interject into it, the tone, the style... XD
Youkai Kisaki chapter 17 . 8/23/2009
Hm like it heaps ... great work!
levinanth chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
Oh a twist! I'm very interested in this new twist twist.

Although if Echizen was 20 when Fuji knew him... Then there's have to be some sort of time warp thingy?

Unless vampire years are different than human years, which is what I'd asume...
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 17 . 8/20/2009
Wow, this is so unexpected. I didn't except partial amnesia, or this kind of awakening... beautiful plot development. And suddenly in such a strange way we learn more about Echizen and Tezuka, even though before the amnesia, Fuji couldn't remember these things...? And then OMG THAT THREESOMELEMON WAS SO FRIGGIN HAWT XD

Ya know, I really -heart- this fic, the development and story and ending was awesome. I wasn't sure how the whole war drama would end but the captureslashtorture thing was brilliantly angst, especially the way that whole chapter was written; the throw in of Kevin Smith, and the slipped in back story about him. The ending, of how Fuji remembered and how we find out they're vampires after all, and how they can be together now but it's still gonna be a circus for poor Fuji.

XD The only thing I'm really still curious about is Fuji's degrading power, and slightly curious about Tezuka's role in Fuji's parents death (but this I think is better left a mystery).

I'm so happy you finished this fic! -has been reading it for years she thinks XD- I look forward to your next fic - more yummie TezuFujiRyo onegai!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
Waah how did I fall behind? I just noticed, you've been dropping hints every where, like with Fuji not noticing the golden pair's presence, or his contantly being surprised by things or not being able to focus, that something is wrong with his powers. Both Atobe and Kevin said he was weaker for some reason... nande daro... (but I do love love love the angst it brings XD kekeke)

(Am I bad for loving the angst in this chapter? XD; -sweatdrop-)
levinanth chapter 16 . 12/2/2008
I see I see :O

*feels smart for guessing correctly* 3

I really love this chapter! It's soo... deep o.o;

Hope to read another chappie soon :3
GreenAppleIce chapter 16 . 11/30/2008
Yay, update! Yeah, senior year is busy T.T Whoever said that senior year is laidback and easygoing lied :P

Wah, poor Fuji! (sob) T.T Darn you Kevin Smith! I LOVE how you captured Fuji's insanity. It's very scary, but perfectly done! Love this chapter!
Devil Hinata chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Kool story so far!
levinanth chapter 15 . 8/8/2008
Wrar~! -glomp-

I like this chappie best :3 Or second best, I think ._.;

Is the blond haired person your OC? Doesn't Kevin from the US team have blue eyes and blond hair? I'll have to check...

Yay for new chappie! :D
FallenAngel Sayu chapter 15 . 8/8/2008
xDD looking forward 2 it *coughs* i dun mind if da moneky king dies but plz dun kill tezu, ryo or fuji sniffs [ btw nice chap xDD i enjoyed it p
FallenAngel Sayu chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
hopes ull continue dis story [
Dark Reborn chapter 14 . 5/16/2008
Poor Fuji. T.T But what does that have to do with attacking the werewolves? Unless his "parents" were werewolves? _? Sorry if I mess up the plot with this review.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 14 . 5/13/2008
Wohoo, update! -celebrates- Fuji makes me LOL, the way he never pays attention at meetings XD that snarky Echizen, of course he'd notice. -loves it- THANK YOU! Please keep writing this story! (btw, the part with Fuji copying Yagyuu's expression was hilarious XD)