Reviews for Circular Reality
levinanth chapter 14 . 5/11/2008
lol, don't worry about it! Rarely people ever catch it. :P

Nice chappie, although it was a little short .

Update soon!
Dark Reborn chapter 13 . 3/28/2008
That was...unexpected...please update! _
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 13 . 3/5/2008
NYa I think I missed an update oO SO GOOD THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER! (sort of) -cheers- This chapter makes me laugh XD Fuji's so funny. I love the part about how he's dominated, was previously masochistic (when with Atobe), and the like. Niou -hearts- That made me happy for some reason. XD Poor Niou.. he's probably in trouble.

Eh they're going to fight now? -worries- :O
levinanth chapter 13 . 3/2/2008
dun dun dun dun! I just realized that you did a review reply _;;

Well, first of all, not to sound rude or anything, but I have 3 L's in my penname... People tend to miss it alot _

I'm very glad you updated, and I seriously can't criticize anything you've written, so I feel very useless right now for just writing a review saying "update soon!"

-_- *mopes in corner*
TisonlyMeNow chapter 13 . 3/2/2008
wohoo!awesome!
hoshiww chapter 13 . 3/2/2008
Wow...

Fuji being cursed is funny.

I wonder what Fuji-HellTM Is like... Well, whatever it's like I don't wanna be there. -shivers.- Ooh, but do describe. It'll be interesting.

I hate the movie theatres when its dark. You like trip over people if you wanna get out in the middle of the film. Gr... Next time I'll check if there's anyone underneath the seats. -Is hopeful to find a real life Fuji vampire. Well wouldn't you be?-

Haha, anyways, I should think that Gakuto is more annoying then Niou. But then that's what I think.

Keep on writing.

P.S. Hope that your computer's CDROM thingy gets well soon. My friend would be doomed if hers wasn't. Can't watch any dramas. Byee.
Sweet Obsidian Rain chapter 12 . 2/4/2008
Well, I just died and came back from my own hell (which consists of many pretty two dimensional boys hitting on each other and... -cough- stuff). xD

Gyaa. Finally some TezFujiRyo action. xD Oh, Fuji is such a dork in here. He is highly amusing to read about in this fic. And your rambling kid of style is also entertaining, not boring- that's a good thing. xD

Yes, Syu-chan, what you think is right, is right. xD

Great job and update soon!

-R
thyPOPE chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
I'm sorry I took so long to review, it was just. *_* Oh Ryouma. Oh Tezuka. Oh Fuji.

*_*

I am speechless, really I am. The amount of other media I have received from other people isn't helping. /

also, the thinking about hell and dominatrix!Atobe win. 8D

and e, pointy teeth! 8D
hoshiww chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
Haha, I love sleep as well. It takes me five alarms and sixteen threats from my mother to get me out of bed.

I'm saying "Get well soon" to your computer.

Also, congrats on your tests!

I was reading Sweet Osidian Rain's comment/reply thingy. I like how Fuji is portrayed, though I should think that Fuji wouldn't freeze for too long. He's little facade and stuff won't let him do it.

But I do love his little blunders. I makes him more alive. So guess that's good.

I love the ending, though it is a bit too erupt. Maybe you need to work on that.

Well, keep up the good work!
TisonlyMeNow chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
oh..my...gawd...i love it! it's amzing! *is in awe* 4 hours of non stop reading!XD
artist-girl731 chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
YAY! That was realy good! please update soon!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 11 . 1/23/2008
XD I understand (how hard it is when you're busy) mah do your best in school! XD Take some time out though, you'll never have as much free time as you have in high school.

LOL at Fuji, it's his fault for spacing out XD Ryouma must be oggling, pft. Is Tezuka at the door? Kufufufufu
thyPOPE chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
This is hilarious. I mean, what with the bigger bathtub and the politics and the stomach and wow.

You craft your stories really well. )

I don't care how long I'll have to wait now. x3

(although now that I've reread it, I'm wondering if Tezuka's actually a dragon and Ryouma...I don't know. xD Another dragon? Because he was able to tell Fuji was a vampire. / Unless they were alerted about that, which kills my theory entirely. xD)
levinanth chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
...

you, are going to update. yes you are. because I don't normally give out review like this 3

so update soon, please?
hoshiww chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
I hope your computer gets better and that you do well in your tests. Let's just hope, with the amount of studing you did.

I got to see chapter 5. Just to let you know. Good thing to. Explained the past. Oh! And can we have the battle? Fujis VS. Vampires?

Anyway, what's Fuji going to find in Ryoma's closet? I mean he's 10 centimetres taller! Err... That was irrelevent. Politics Politics. I hate politics. I hope you come up with something good and not just battle plans. Maybe you can mention who the werewolves are? Curiosity really does dill the cat.

Enough with my reambling! Keep on writing! Even if your computer stuffs up and you have to study!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »