Reviews for Circular Reality
Sweet Obsidian Rain chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
-giggles-

Oh, Fuji... I love how he is in this fic! n_n

I was so glad you updated, even though the chapter is short. Nyahahaha, FujiRyo Lo-o-ove. THEY WERE SO FLIRTING. xD

Dear, dear Fuji, he's so cute. _ And... the fcat that he walked into the wrong room just cracks me up. xD

Update soon!

-R
thyPOPE chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
I'm amazed I haven't found this until now.

It's of a quality better than that in most fanfictions these days, and I just love the pairing, along with the pace.

From the dates, it looks like I'll be waiting a while for an update, but I certainly won't mind!

Thanks for writing~
PheonixShadow chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
I love this cuz the plot is so orignial! And i love the characters too (duh) ! Snd i love the pairing (FujiTezukaRyoma, NOT AtobeFuji)! Anyhow, i'll be waiting (im)patiently for the next chappie and hope that everything gets better for our dear Fuji. Ja ne! :)
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 10 . 1/7/2008
I'm happy to see you're still writing! :D Junior year of high school? I remember my Jr year was a lot of work (but senior year was a breeze XD) - hang in there!

For AUs, it has to be this way, nee? I'm just happy that my favorite teams are all good guys XD. Thank you so much for updating, please keep writing this story, onegai onegai onegai!
hoshiww chapter 10 . 1/6/2008
I love your story. But one thing is I couldn't read chapter five, something keeps happening to my internet. Put some more action into it, seeing that this is a war, also who are the werewolves? are they just random people or are they going to be characters from prince of tennis?

Keep on writing!
abhorsen3 chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
By chance I foun this story and now I'm so glad I did!

So i'm assuming Fuji and Atobe used to have a relationship about 50 years ago. I kind of want Fuji to go with Ryoma, even though he seems to be with Tezuka, what can I say I'm a thrill pair fan!

I hope your going to update soon as want to know why was fuji was kidnapped and by whom? Plus I read it in an earlier chater where Fuji was saved from those assasins by the person who loved him most and I want to know who that is, I thought it was Ryma at first but then I thought not and maybe it's Yuuta. Well I can't wait to read more, please continue with this story_
Moonlight-sama chapter 9 . 2/15/2007
nice fic! i would love see possessive and jealousy Tezuka and Echizen! i also love AtoFuji
Ai-Kusabana chapter 9 . 2/12/2007
Hi there! Another great chapter! Finally a revelation on Yuuta, Yumiko, Oishi, Eiji and Saeki! Yey! Thank you for that! _

Hmm... I think Fuji's relationship with Atobe is becoming a bit clearer... I'm guessing it's as if they were lovers 50 years ago... Just a guess...

But why is Fuji saying that the last two years were the best 2 years of his life? What's the reason?

What did the others think when they saw Atobe and Fuji in the same room? What did Tezuka and Ryoma think when they found out about Atobe and Fuji being in the same room?

I'm really expecting some jealousy here! Hope you'll do it! I'll be very greatful if you will! Hope the questions will be answered soon and Hope you'll update soon!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 9 . 2/10/2007
AtoFuji! -glomps- THANK YOU! The image of them cuddling together, so cute! So... those two were past lovers? Present lovers? Just friends? Bed buddies? Cuddle buddies? XD Yay, Eiji and Saeki -megaheart- are they vampires too?
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
Fuufuufuu, Atobe is so amusing. And mentions of Rikkai -hearts- of course he's friends with Sanada, nee? So Tezuka and Ryouma are at the castle too XD yay! Heeheehee, smirking Atobe -hearts- Please update again soon!
Ai-Kusabana chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
Hi there! Interesting chapter! I'm really interested to know what's Atobe's relationship with Fuji... Hope it'll be cleared up soon! By the way, where's Yuuta and Yumiko? Where's Saeki? Where's Eiji? Just curious... they were not mention in the previous chapters so... I'm just asking... I know this is a TezuxFujixRyo love triangle but can you please put a well... uhm... jealousy scene? A scene about both Tezuka and Ryoma got jealous of Fuji being really, really, really close to someone... maybe Saeki or Eiji since they're his best friends and all... so.. uhm... just asking! I would really love to see those two jealous! _

Anyhow another question, when Fuji greeted Tezuka and Ryoma why did they look surprise? What's with both of them being happy seeing Fuji? As long as I know they weren't that close... What's with Atobe's smirk? Hmm... It's really intriguing...

Hope all this questions will be answered soon! Sorry for the long review and the questions! Hope you'll update soon! _
Sesshyro chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
OMG! I just love your story! I accidently found it in another user's fav list and when I started to read it I just couldn't stop. XD I think I'm one of the few ppl that likes short chapters cause long ones gives me a headache! Plz continue! I just love it.
Ai-Kusabana chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
Hi there! Another great chapter! Although quite confusing... How did Syuusuke got kidnapped? Did Tezuka and the rest knew about this? What's his relation to Atobe? and What's with arguing about hairstyles? Funny but weird... no offense...

Hope you'll update soon and hope it'll be a bit longer! _
merissala chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
why was he bound with rope?dun get it. please clear it up! anyways, i like ur style of writing, you decribe things very thoroughly, and yea, alotta words. :D update soon~
merissala chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
IT'S SO SHORT! NO! but i still love it.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »