Reviews for Back in Black
Raggio chapter 1 . 7/17
I love this idea. Just read through 'Make A Wish' & 'The Hunt for Harry Potter' and now this. It's fun and wish there was more. You said someone picked up your Buffy crossover, do you know that author's name or the name of the story? Pretty please. :)
Seedling lotus chapter 6 . 7/13
I am dying over the Saiyuki omake. Dying. I had to get up and walk away from my laptop.
shirokuromokona chapter 1 . 6/15
I love Mr. Black! I'm going on a Black marathon, right now. Thanks for the stories. :3

P.S. Would you tell me who continued the Black Halloween. It sounds like an interesting idea.
LordNemesis chapter 8 . 5/28
Ok love the outtakes but really did you have to scare Angel he a good guy LOL. and even though I would love to see more as complete story's I just don't see most of them as ones.
Nihatclodra chapter 8 . 5/13
You promised sequels for Make a Wish, and this is all there is? what happened?
very good, loved
AvidReader chapter 2 . 1/24
Not familiar with a story 'Phule in Black,' referenced to in an AN as the basis for one of this chapter's omakes, nor could I find it by searching Google. By style and setting I can't help wondering whether you're refering to Asprin's 'Phule's Company' series though, again, I was unable to find a new book in that series by that particular name. Oh, well, not tragic. ;-)
doubledamn chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
I wonder how Mr. Black would affect Star Wars?
Philodice chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Descent into madness.
Philodice chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Beating a Dementor with it's own leg. Yay.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
"having a soul effected its healing rate" affected
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
"slow his decent." descent
"basilisk slivered over" slithered? Slavered? Probably the former.
["What is it?" The unmotivated teen behind the counter asked.] appears twice.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
"stollen" should be stolen
"badd guys" bad
"Guy's in White" Guys
"Fenton's ripped apart their arsennal" Fentons, arsenal
"congradulate" congratulate
"that dinner had some of the best coffee cake" diner
"consider it spamming." Rorschach, your writing, typos or no, incorporating your life experience cannot be so easily dismissed.
"so the hetching" hatching (or is the czort[which autocorrects to fairy, huh] just messing with me?)
"An organised for of what you said" form
"Instuctions" Instructions
"made him loose a hand" lose
"state which site he was on" side
CMVreud chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
"Could you give me that rubber band?"
My most favouritestest MacGyver quote.
CMVreud chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
"Copyright infringement! Copyright infringement!"
You know I nearly suffocated on "I don't even know anymore what I ate"-sweets for two minutes, but damn I couldn't stop laughing.
That's the first thing you'll hear me shout in my next bar-brawl, any brawl.

"...because I own the damn place."
I just can say how awesome your story is and the omake, because there IS nothing else I can say.

Btw. Have you ever read the Muppets/Buffy:tVs crossover?
Crazy thing, I tell you, and with the Count too. But there are only so many bones to be broken to count. But one can do it again the next time, ne? Vampires heal fast.