Reviews for Back in Black
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 4/20
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! OMG I just soo freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these adorable little story concepts. XD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/20
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! OMG I just freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this story concept! XD
The Symbol of Faith chapter 3 . 4/13
These short ficlets are wonderful! I wonder - would you ever consider doing a crossover with Detective Conan? Taking into account the Black Organisation - the man villain in the series - I'm sure it would be something different!
Of course, that is just a suggestion!

Great work!

Cheers!
TheFishKing chapter 1 . 3/9
my middle name is Xander after this Xander. my parents loved this show
Balagor chapter 8 . 2/8
I am must say this was an interesting continuation of the adventures of Mr. Black. But one critical story is missing. Exactly how was the world saved by a steam-powered hair brush ?
Marie-S-Raven chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Haha! I love that bits of their personalities stayed. Buffy dissecting Angel hehehehe!
reddir chapter 7 . 9/21/2016
With this, I finally figured out what I love about your stories.

You do time/dimension travel with the hero(es) actually putting things right, preventing bad things, bringing some punishment to the evil. And you write it all in a way that keeps the sense of emotion and sympathy alive.

I don't know if its all the stories where the bad stuff is allowed to happen or the way you allow the emotion to come through, but your stories are a real treat for me.

Thank you for writing and for publicly sharing your stories.
kingthe13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Well if anyone would have a union it would be death or deaths in this case.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
I don't suppose any new chapters are in the works are there?
RLS chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I've enjoyed it extremely and look for more.
Kithrin chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
the last omake is missing quotation marks
bleeb90 chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
Can't have enough of it no matter how many times I keep rereading your fics. I love Sirius' storyline, btw!
davycrockett100 chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
awesome
Getzeye Dragon1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Any link to the author who continued the first story in chapter 1?
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 8 . 3/12/2016
Most of these are pretty good. Have you thought about having Mr. Black show up in Anime fandoms? I'd love to see his reaction to Orochimaru from Naruto, or Aizen from Bleach. Another fandom you could have a lot of fun with would be the Fate Stay series. There are just so many openings for him in that universe.