Reviews for Back in Black
Emperor Vanquest chapter 8 . 8/7
I don't suppose any new chapters are in the works are there?
RLS chapter 1 . 6/8
I've enjoyed it extremely and look for more.
Kithrin chapter 2 . 6/5
the last omake is missing quotation marks
bleeb90 chapter 7 . 5/18
Can't have enough of it no matter how many times I keep rereading your fics. I love Sirius' storyline, btw!
davycrockett100 chapter 8 . 4/29
awesome
Getzeye Dragon1 chapter 1 . 4/27
Any link to the author who continued the first story in chapter 1?
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 8 . 3/12
Most of these are pretty good. Have you thought about having Mr. Black show up in Anime fandoms? I'd love to see his reaction to Orochimaru from Naruto, or Aizen from Bleach. Another fandom you could have a lot of fun with would be the Fate Stay series. There are just so many openings for him in that universe.
reinforced hell chapter 8 . 2/4
I absolutely love the whole Mr. Black idea.
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 1 . 1/1
... Is that Foamy
Scififan33 chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Some interesting and just plain odd ones in here. Love mr black!
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
So has anyone expand the Buffy one?
Raggio chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I love this idea. Just read through 'Make A Wish' & 'The Hunt for Harry Potter' and now this. It's fun and wish there was more. You said someone picked up your Buffy crossover, do you know that author's name or the name of the story? Pretty please. :)
Seedling lotus chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
I am dying over the Saiyuki omake. Dying. I had to get up and walk away from my laptop.
shirokuromokona chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I love Mr. Black! I'm going on a Black marathon, right now. Thanks for the stories. :3

P.S. Would you tell me who continued the Black Halloween. It sounds like an interesting idea.
LordNemesis chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
Ok love the outtakes but really did you have to scare Angel he a good guy LOL. and even though I would love to see more as complete story's I just don't see most of them as ones.