Reviews for Mages and Knights
RahDamon chapter 21 . 5/12/2012
Ahh, I love this story .. it's so interesting!

I just hope that this will be completed one day ...
hikarinayoshi chapter 21 . 4/27/2012
you just had to leave this at the biggest cliffhanger and it just had to be abandoned three fucking years ago.

Why did you not finish this fic? please just answer my question and i will leave it at that!

It is such a good fic and your writing style is amazing

Fanfiction has three categories: good characters, good plot, good writing style. Only a few fics can apply to all those categories and an even smaller amount of those fics are actually finished. In fact im disappointed that you left this fic without a warning. You could have atleast given a summarization of what would have happened had you finished the story.

anyways, even though im disappointed that you didnt go all the way with this fic, im happy that you even wrote it and that it drove away the pain i felt from a recent injury. Your fic captivated me and it held my attention so much that i forgot about the pain. Thank you for writing this. I look forward to your reply... :

~~~~~~~

as i always do

eagerly awaiting

the next chapter
hikarinayoshi chapter 17 . 4/27/2012
Izumi! You bitch!

how dare you trick Takuya!

Kouji and Takuya's dance thing was so cute!
hikarinayoshi chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
oh my god!

kouji invited him to the Bara DAnzu!

holy crap! so romantic!
hikarinayoshi chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
AWWW! Koukuya moment so kawaii!

they finally kissed and became all mushy mushy with each other! so cute!
hikarinayoshi chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
awww!

Kawaii!

the first kiss!

it was so cute!
hikarinayoshi chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
that was SOOOOO cool!

why do you not update this story anymore?
hikarinayoshi chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
"the biggest mass of gravity defying brown hair "

hehehehe

i had to laugh at that!
UniCryin chapter 21 . 4/2/2012
This is an AMAZING story, please updaye!
mewmewwinx chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Where is the Mages info in class?
HawkRider chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
This is a brilliant story. Love all the different pairings and I'm glad that you didn't make the story completely yaoi. However, you really need to continue the story. I know it'll be great and I can't find out how it ends. Just please try not to make the end too much like the other digimon yaoi on this website. And can you please make it so Takuya can return to Izumai? I want to see what will happen if he meets up with Junpei again.
Shara Raizel chapter 21 . 5/9/2011
i want the next update! I can see that you haven't updated in over a year! please update soon. it's an amazing story and it's such a shame that you haven't finished it! I was hooked, reading it a few days straight! please?
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
i love how you're incorperating characters from all 4 seasons. it makes me wonder who we're going to run into next.
takuya chapter 21 . 4/26/2010
that was a really great chapter and am sorry it took so long to review it
Blaze Snow chapter 21 . 4/23/2010