Reviews for Mages and Knights
lone wolf chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
this is gonna be great took me two hour to read this chapter I found a baby bird and he takes a long time to eat... but he/she is super cute, I am so out of topic anyway good job keep it up.
bakuracake chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Aww. I was pretty happy when I did see that you had published a new chapter. And I was even happier when I was reading it. Your style is just so clear and beautiful. And some slight shounen-ai was there, hmm. Looks like Takuya have already feelings for Kouji. Hee hee. Well, I'm waiting for the next chapter, so continue soon.
Dragi chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
i like this story more and more i love stories that got a bit more in this time soona dn mages and casters and all that :D update soon or right now. i need to knwo what will happen on the trip to the shcool. will they get attacked or will he get there safty and what friends he will make and all that :D good luck with ur next chapter and hurry up and update

Love dragi
moonstarlover4u chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Me: Great start! I usually review Naruto stories, but this caught my interest!

Muse: great, another author(ess)to harrass...

Me: *does raspberry at muse* shadup. *turns to author(ess)* Like i said, great start. i can't wait to read more!

Muse: *nods* i concur.
Dragi chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I loved the story tons. u got to update quick. i wana know what will happen. i love it alot. nice story and nice chapter :D

good luck with ur next chaper

love dragi
lone wolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
nice story... I think I like this kouji more, he's super strong, super kouji to the rescue... sorry a bit crazy here. anyway great story update soon ok.
Riyshn chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I find it hard to say anything story-wise after only one chapter, but I can say that I love your writing style.
bakuracake chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Oh wow.. I'm totally impressed. Really. This is really beautiful and interesting. Oh, and this is gonna be shounen-ai too.. Really, I beg you.. Continue soon? *puppy eyes*
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20