Reviews for Mages and Knights
TeukieWookie chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
Destiny and Fate seemed like the daggers to me? Im a very well educated person when it comes to reading but i started getting cofused...I loved it!
TeukieWookie chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
Izumi you stupid Bee-otch! Koji will never love you, because your retarded! This chapter is one of my favriotes so fatr,YAY. But Koji needs to talk to Takuya already for ther love?
TeukieWookie chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
Kouji was mad? Maybe it was because Hazu was being a perv to Takuya?...I hope so...Yaoi
TeukieWookie chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Kouichi camme in! THINK YOU LORDY JESUS! Im still waiten for yaoi though!
TeukieWookie chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Oh Koji walked into Takuya in a very *cough* weird posotion. Loved this chpater too! But when you described what the 'a' looked like you said left side, its the right side!
TeukieWookie chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
omg! Kouji has friends? lol I love all the whole plot to this srory...still waiten for yaoi though!
TeukieWookie chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
When koji picked up Takuya and carried him i pratically SCREAMED! AH! Love, love, love...yaoi?
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I already love this story! Please tell me that Koji and Takuya will become a couple, im a huge yaoi fan! Plus im gonna review for each chapter andd add to my fav! Keep Writing
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 19 . 11/27/2009
[Takuya didn’t really remember much after that, only that everything seemed to blur together into one giant mess of colors and sounds. He was only faintly aware of the sensation of being carried again. It was like his brain was disconnected from the rest of his body, including his eyesight. He thought that, maybe, someone had put another spell on him. What was with people putting spells on him? Some sort of jamboree of put-spells-on-Takuya thing?]

Hey, wait how did you know?

Quick, someone put a spell on him!
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
[“If thee fails to liberate thyself subsequently all may perhaps be gone astray, the tapestry threadbare. A watcher and trickster will make themselves acknowledged to thee.”

Was this what the Weavers tried to warn him about? A trickster…Izumi! So Izumi was the trickster that they tried to warn him about! But who’s the watcher? “If thee fails to liberate thyself,” means that if Takuya didn’t free himself then something very bad will happen to the future. It was all making sense now. But there was one thing that still bothered him. But how could he escape when he had no weapons or power and was probably miles away from any help?

The more he thought about it the more depressed Takuya felt. Even if he were going to be rescued how would his rescuers know where he was? He didn’t even bring his Traker with him and he had no way of communicating with anyone. It was probable that he would never see his friends or family again.]

Uh...I'm fairly sure that the watcher might be Kouichi...:O

[A rustle of feathers.

“You are a senseless fool.”

The crackling of a fire. A bashful gesture.

“Yeah, I know. But don’t worry. I’ll take care of it.”

A slow current of air.

“I certainly wish it so. You dwell not in his good graces at the moment.”

A trickle of smoke.

“Don’t worry, Kaz’, you know I fix my mistakes.”

Scratch of talons on stone.

“I hold misgivings that you, solely, will restore the black relics from this misdeed. He will have to lend his assistance on this quest."

A smoky laugh. The smell of ash.

“Don’t worry. We’ve worked together before. And this will be no different. We’ll fix it.”

Rustle of clouds and the cry of hawks.

“For the fate of humanity, I wish it so.”]

That doesn't happen to be Aguni and Kaze does it?
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 17 . 11/26/2009
[Oh, no! Lil’ Taky is kidnapped! Who will save him from ultimate doom?]

Er...you?

:D

Please?
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 16 . 11/26/2009
[“Some people call it the Rose Dance. Would you like to go and see it with me?”

“Okay?”

“Great.”

He…

Takuya had been invited to the Bara Danzu and accepted without even knowing it. Takuya blinked.

“WHAT?”

That’s new.]

Ha!

Takuya got tricked!

:D
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
[Kouji didn’t answer. He just stared at Takuya with those laser-like blue eyes and stared and stared and stared some more. Takuya felt his blush start to grow slowly larger as Kouji continued to silently look at him. “Well?” Takuya prompted, annoyance creeping in his tone again.

The words didn’t want to come out of Kouji’s mouth. He didn’t want to say what could be happening in him. He wasn’t scared per say but more of apprehensive and uneasy. But maybe he could do a little experiment? Hmm, Takuya might not like it but then again, as past experiences show, he might very much. Heh.]

Uh...

-Backs away from Kouji-

What are you thinking about? o_o
Eman chapter 21 . 11/15/2009
YES! I was definetly wondering if you were going to bring in the Gods to this and :) you did! Wow and so detailed the birds are awesome! Still doing a great job still love the writing...oh man i can't wait till the final chapter!
kirly chapter 21 . 11/10/2009
Finally you updated! thank you!

I think that the chapter is ok but a bit confusing that is all
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »