Reviews for The Notebook
jaynii chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
jamie lynn spears i really want you back on zoey 101 like i love your show and i really your story but please come back on zoey 101 i miss you!
schillingklaus chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
no reason to hate Noelle. but as it stands i'd be sad if Chase ultimately has to choose between Zoey and Hannah. I'm sure Noelle is yet going to build in some surprise

, though ...
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That's getting really boring... I open a new story from Noelle's, and after a few lines I know I know it's going to be one of my favourites.

Just a question about that Paige girl ... Chase knows her since he came to PCA? In the show, the PCA had been a pure girl's school when Chase started there. Of course Paige could be a teacher's daughter or so, and Chase would know her as a regular visitor. Or you suppose against the tv show that the PCA had been coeducative for a longer time, which is of course your right to do so.
CreativeBeast chapter 23 . 12/22/2007
*loud applause* lovethe story! fantastic!
The-Invisible-One chapter 22 . 11/22/2007
YES! you so have to write a sequel! i'd be completely lost without one! sorry it took so long to review...i'm blonde, what can i say?
porkeepine chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
LOL. Okay, so I was looking through someone's list of favorite stories, and I found this, and I went, "Hmph! They stole my story!" Then I calmed down and read the published date, and I was like, "Shoot. Now it looks like I was the one who copied," but I PROMISE that I came up with my idea on my own... a while ago. So yeah.

Enough of my blabbering. This story is awesome! You did a really good job.

-Sami
Zina Nevirone chapter 23 . 8/14/2007
WOW WOW WOW WOW! IS ALL I CAN SAY! Read my Harry Potter story, called 'Nineteen Years Later' after the epilogue in JK's last book! No Zoey 101 for a while! Boohoo, but it's good for my health!
mellow.yellow90 chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
Amazing story! It was a really original idea by the way. I can't wait to read the sequel...I fell so late lolz. Anyways, keep up the notebook idea, it's really addicting. :)
sailorvickii11 chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
AHA!

I LOVED YOUR STORY! I WAS HOOKED FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEAL! and good luck in going to Wisconsin i have heard its really nice!

LOVE ME!

xxoo
writerchic199 chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
I so cannot wait for The Book Of Lies! You are such a good writer! Seriously. Where did you come up with such a great idea?

Awesome story!
Ghostwriter626 chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
yay for sequels
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
it's been THIRTEEN months? no it couldn't have been that long..WOW. it HAS been that long O.o that's scary. I didn't even realize i'd been on ff that long:P can't wait for the book of lies!

-Lara xx
xxA7Xangelxx chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
i love this story i have followed 4 eva and am happy for the sequel!
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Your welcome Noelle! ) It was such a fun story to READ, too! Can't wait for the sequel!
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
I can't wait to read the sequel! It sounds really good! Can you let me know when you get it up? Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX