Reviews for The Getaway
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
omg it's vlad and pamella!
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Mr. Manson's first name is Jeremy, and I think it was revealed during Control Freaks? AWESOME STORY!
Chaos inducer chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
His name is Jeremy and I only know that from fanfics, so I don't know what episode it tells us in.

Laters.
Choasghostboy chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Name:i think :i think control freaks
LandJ-SandD-Fan chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Hey that was a really weird story that even puts Sam's "goth" stuff to shame!

i think that the episode that Sam's father's name was revealed was in Control Freaks and i think that Pam had called him Jeremy? Thanks for writing that warped story!
Silverflare07 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wait...was her lover Vlad? That's so bizarre...but still very good. I don't think I've ever seen this coupling before but you did it very well.

Mr. Manson's first name was revealed in Control Freaks and it's Thirston. Jack Fenton said it when the Mansons were apologizing after Jack and Maddie defeated the ghosts that were terrorizing all the parents.
WaterGirl14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Well I'm confused. I know who the woman in the story is but the guy...yeah. It's not Mr. Manson, is it? I can't figure it. It's a rather quaint little story, though. I think that it's one of those gems that could fit any character with only a little alteration. Very well-written as well.

Sagepoint: Well, the credits for "Control Freaks" credit Mr. Manson as "Jeremy," even though Jack calls him "Thursten" in the episode, but I think that's just a referral to the millionare on "Gilligan's Island."

WG14
RavenRoth7too lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
i have never eard thet one before... is tat really her 1st name? i must of missed it in the shows... oh well it was a exellent one shot!
BlueMyst19 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
enteresting. Very interesting. I definitely wasn't expecting that pairing.

As for your sagepoint. Wasn't it Control Freaks? And his name is Thurston or something like that. But wasn't it listed as Jeremy or something in the credits? I've always been confused about Sam's parents' names...