Reviews for Only Hope
irma66 chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Wow, you're kinda updating on the 1 chapter per year schedule! I would like to see you kickstart (no VM pun intended; I don't actually intend to pay!) this story again, kick Nick to the curb and let the darling Esperanza convince V to come home and love her daddy. Come on! You know you wanna! :)
JeniLyn2000 chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
I do hope you continue you this one day. I love Logan as a dad, would love to read more of it.
Aurore2222 chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Please I want you come back this story !
Mischief101 chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Oh please, please, please continue writing this story. Wake those muses up. Use a tasser if you need to(you can borrow Veronica's) but please give me more. It's just so good. I love that Logan is a father. and that him and Veronica never actually dated. Thank you for writing and sharing this story.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
I hope you do decide to continue this, it's fascinating. I have a sneaking suspicion of what he's hiding but would love to read more to see if I'm right.
thrnbrooke chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Please tell me you plan to continue this!
JeanineMck chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
I hope you are still writing this. It is a fun story!
Angel chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
I like this story I think that Logan thought he was doing the right thing all those years ago but in the end he realized that it was a mistake he can't take back and he needs Veronica in is life now and I hope that they end up together but that is just me I'm on team LoVe!
spk chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Just found this and I am loving it so far. Great characterizations. Can't wait to see what you do with this. :)
Natskl chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Wow...I just read all 9 chapters and am left wanting more...and more...and getting the picture?...LOL! I really do hope you get your muse back and finish this it's pure gold!
GingerL47 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
All I can say is this is a great story so far and keep going! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I really like this fic. Hope your muses wake up soon so you can continue the story.
LoVe23 chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
I was so happy to see this update. I can't believe I remembered it! :) great chapter...hope to see more soon! :)
DevilJolie chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
I'm very intrigued by this story. I'm anxious to find out how the story is going to go from here to LoVe happily-ever-after. I almost didn't read it when I saw the 6 year time span, but I'm glad I did. I really hope that you continue. :)
kit147 chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Just discovered this story, I love the hints that Logan was in love with Ve and she never knew, I picked that up from the best man speech, now what is the go with Nick, is there something more than meets the eyes or just someone that was easy for Ve to settle with, no drama, no pushy. Logan needs to find out about Duncan and Ve too, more than one person keeping secrets.

Really want to see the secrets revealed, hope you come back shortly with more