Reviews for 28 Prowls
child of Jon snow chapter 2 . 1/23
he didnt seem happy
chocolattelov3 chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
OMG it's such a cute story! i mean, Prowl is depicted well here :) i wonder just how Jazz is helping Prowl hm. (can it be sent to me or smth) But overall, it's just cool to see Prowl depicted in so many situations and seeing his reactions and whatnots. awesome!
Tiara Light chapter 17 . 8/15/2010
I am enjoying this immensely. I would just luv to read how Prowl got clean (chap 17).*grin* I am also curious about Prowls dream in chap 20.
fayoumi15 chapter 16 . 1/22/2010
greeat so far! update soon!
Novablaster chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Hm missing shuttle huh, gee wonder what could have happened to it. great chapter.
Orrunan chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
"But Bumblebee has Spike." indeed! Probably a good thing neither was there to hear. This is a naive Prowl to the extreme. Very good.
Paleodex chapter 16 . 12/12/2007
hehe, made me giggle!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 16 . 10/19/2007
More please! _
vericus chapter 9 . 8/19/2007
Ahahahaha! I love the dolphin sound from the new hitch-hikers movie...and using it to tease Prowl is just priceless. This fic is great!
DMH1973 chapter 16 . 7/30/2007
Love it , love it ! :)
Elita One chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
More of the story Please!
D. Mischief chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
ROFLMAO...OH god must breath...must breath..That was so funny. now onto the next chapter.
D. Mischief chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
HAHA! Oh poor Prowl, I managed to finally get caught up with all the stories and it was well worth the time.
AzureOcelot chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
Don't worry - who honestly doesn't get a little carried away at the thought of Jazz and Prowl? That was, umm, entertaining, yes. Very much so. If you'll excuse me, I badly need a cold shower...
Yoda's Padawan chapter 17 . 4/26/2007
I forgot to review on this one when I read it and say "Prowl finally did something daring! Yay!" Ahem. Now. I also gotta laugh at the 'She's got a big mouth.' 'HEY!' part. Alpha does. XD As much as she doesn't wanna admit it...

But anyways, odd how characters that were supposed to only be for a small part in a fic become one our main ones, eh? *looks at All of LS' characters* Or, I should say becomes one of your many used more than once characters...

Anywho, see ya!