Reviews for Of Falls and Landings
Clockwork Night chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love it
Nishiki-chan27 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
"I'm going to kiss you now"... I'm using this on my girlfriend. :)

Loved it! -Shii
Ila-Hime chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I loved this! Especially the bit with the glass. It was sad...
Racaiaeru chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
All I can say is: Yay for Kurogane Fai! This couple really does make me happy. I also really liked how Kurogane paid a price for Fai (Aw!). Yeah.

What made me laugh, though, was how Kurogane declared that he was "Going to kiss Fai now." Could job, Kuro-sama. ~Racaiaeru
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Aww, this was really sweet. . I hope that you type more like this. But seriously... Kurogane changing his wish and stuff. I mean, he's lost a lot of things for Fai, huh? XDXD So this was a really great plot. .
Taisi chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This was a completely together story, and I loved it. I'm glad you left a lot for us to decipher on our own; its food for thought, and I've been bored during Science lately.

Great job! Kudos!
Chibi Bishi chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
ah amazing peice! so angsty! i love it:)
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I love Kurogane's confession to Fai. And giving up himself to heal Fai's brokenness. Fantastic job. :D
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
very nicely written. i like your detailed bit of his madness too very well done
seabroth chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Yay! This was nice. I thought the ending was a little off though, but it's okay. XD

Oh, I put your story on my Ipod. :D :D

All the other stories on there were KakaIru, and I decided that it was about time I put a KuroFai on.
Gloomy Gloo chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Omfg, so angsty yet so incredibly believable all the same. Poor Fai...he's such a tragic character, though one can't help but love him. I really like the idea of Kurogane giving up his memory of Japan for Fai; it sounds like something he would do, really. Nicely written
FaitoKuro chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I truly love this fic! I have read it so many times... It is very touching and sweet. I love how descriptive you are, how you keep everyone in character, and the plot. This definitely is a wonderful fic in every aspect.

I hope that you write more FaixKuro fics! I'd really look forward to that!
serenphoria chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I really, really liked the part about the glass. I kinda wished this was more of a friendship fic (that's what it started out like) but that's just me.
eg06 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
KYAAH! kawaii! in a slightly angsty way, but still uber kawaiiness. i love it. kuro and fai are in character and this is so completely believable. absolutley beautiful.
Foxgurl chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
This was so well written, I swear I've never had a more concentrated expression on my face while reading something... it was so captivating! Excellent! This is definately one of the some KuroFai fanfictions I've read that I enjoy the best. favs