Reviews for Lonely
TOMBOY.CHARLIE chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awesome right bout this fasinatin couple
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
well... the story is quite okay but your german is way bad

I don't know where you got it from but mostly it's wrong

(eg it's "nein" and not "nien")

if you ever need help with german translations, ask me
moosehugger chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Definitely make a sequel. PLEAASSE?
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
how cute
xdevilsxangelx chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
LOL funny as hell! plz plz PLZ write a sequel! if u do ill give some chocolate! mayb
Lady Dragon010 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This is funny please continue. Oh and my dad speekes germen as a secont languege and translated the gurmen wordes befor I got to the bottom, and when I saw the translations I lafed relising I didn't need dad to trnslat LOL.(Aqua Girl)
shifura chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
aw please continue! and weird thing tough, reading the translation out loud, it sounded like a little song...sory, please continue
Bleak December chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This was adorable! I thought I was the only one who thought Nightcrawler and Raven would be a great pairing. Oh please do more! This was so cute, and the dialogue was great! Either continue this, or do another Raven/Kurt story!
Ravena Felidae chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Actually, Raven does know well as english, latin, and sanskrit.
mage-cat chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
This is a really cute story. I hope you write more on this.
JoeyJoeBJoeJoe chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Hey its you know who 'i lyk ur pants guy' its awsum and if you dont make a sequile i will get angry keep up the good work CYA
god-of-second-chance chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
not bad kinda expected more fluff

but ya a sequal would be good
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
FIVE? Can this count as five? i'll make five points!

a) this was so cool!

b) i love the way you included the different languages.

c) it was funny raven didn't know what he was on about (because she let him flirt with her... of course, she didn't realise )

d) it can't be a oneshot! thou shall be punished if thou does not write more of thou's story 'lonely'!

e) i truly loved it
ClaudiaR chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Raven: “I don’t speak German, Nightcrawler.”

Actually, neither does Nightcrawler! You should brush up on your German. There were many "little" mistakes and one sentence meant something way different than you wanted it to. As for the story, I kind of like the way you ended it. The last sentence has a simple structure, but no simple meaning. I like it. I'm not sure how accurate you portrayed the characters. Raven reading manga was a cute surprise, but I think she may not have been so patient around Kurt. I haven't seen too many episodes of Teen Titans, so I could be wrong, but that's my impression. And I don't think Kurt would act that way, either.
ban'yamuwoezu chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
just make it a chaper and make a story out of it ! _