Reviews for Mucho Macho
Dantalions chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
shh. don't fight it raimundo. embrace your love for one black-manicured girlyboy.
Fizz Frenchtoast chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
You probably won't see this, but i felt the need to review anyway. This story was very very good. Seemed in character, too. :D
Eako chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
OMG the description made me LOL

I don't normally like RaiXJack (Heck, I didn't even know it EXISTED ._. ) But the description made me laugh so I read it and I'm glad I did - 5/5 stars for you my friend XD

AND NOW!

*goes searching through your submissions for ChaseXOmi fics*

I can't think of anything to improve this story, That could be because I suck at Engrish T.T D: Oh well...
tigersmt334 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
You have no idea how badly you've got me hooked to this story! XD I don't normally like RaiXJack but you've mmade me swoon for it!
Tim chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I think you're the bestr thing that has ever happened to XS slash.
an chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Yay! Me likie. :3
KokkoryuhaFox chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Manacured black nails forever!

Nice job.
Virtual-Kiss chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I like it alot. It really captures the emotions of a confusing issue and what not. Also your style...I'm not sure how to describe it, but I loved it. It was just so...wow!

Tori
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Okay. That is just wrong. Gay. Everything. Make something long and with cliffhangers and you know. But that is just GAY. WRONG. I don't think I am ever gonna read a fic under the author name SilentSniper EVER again. That is the worst fic I have ever read. Sorry. (NOT!)

P.S. Wrong.
Akiko142 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
*screams* AAHH! At least Rai/Jack's better than RaixKim. RaixKim...Me no likey!
Y0Y0ILLUSER chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
me think...can u say...DENIAL!lol...beautiful as always Nelly my dear!
animegurl715 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
ok.i think i'm a bit confused actually writes rai/jack?i was ready to give up!keep up the good work!this is excellent!
Hybrid-Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/7/2006