Reviews for Calming The Demons
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That was rather intense. Poor aerith.
I might be way late to answer this but Mary sue is a character that is so flawless to the point of annoying, & someone everyone loves them even though you don't feel they are likeable, just an unrealistic character. But if you make someone way too too much flaws to the point of impossible also makes it a different kind of Mary Sue. Most writers dream is to try & avoid this but still many books has them, esp YA books.
Lady Lockhart-Valentine chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I liked it...You should add another chapter, like from Vincent's point of view. Very nice.
Ohhmanohman chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
aw! That was awesome! Is there, by any chance, that this story could be coninued?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
it was good
SykoShadowRose chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
A mary sue, if someone hasn't told you already, is a original character that always ends up with a happy ending with the charater she loves...
DarkenedFantasy chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Chaos, you perverted, lusty demon.

That was amazing, though. My heart was pounding when it became obvios Chaos was taking over.
Puru chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Mary Mother of God! That was doggone awesome! I loved it! (Although you had me scared for a little bit.) Great work!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
*swallows nervosely* ... Poor Vincent... Poor Aerith... *glops* Could at least Chaos have a little touched her before the final stage ? Or he could have let her touch him (when he had his pants off, of course). Anyways, it was good for a fic between Chaos and Aerith. That's the first one I've read. It's good. keep writing !

P.S. : I wonder how it would look like of Chaos had a big cruch on the flower girl but want to seduce her in the normal way of humans insted of listening to his beast instincts... ? That would be an interesting fic... *winks*
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
GOD very good.. that took some real balls to pull that off..! Kudos for effort!
sapphire-vin18 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
poor aerith...
Foi chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
That was really interesting! Im hoping to see more, like more one shots, or maybe a full story? Its just a hope.
Evil-Dust-Bunnies chapter 1 . 7/7/2006