Reviews for Watching My Boys
Curious6 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
"He realizes he's wanted the demon finished for so long that somewhere it's twisted inside and he's almost forgotten that the whole point of getting rid of the demon was to keep his family safe."

Exactly. This is written really well, I love getting into John's head, and it really makes me sad for Sam because he has every right to shut his dad out but he's missing out :(.
Vanidot chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I'll appologize early on for any mistakes in my typing cause I can't see passed my tears. All I can say is Oh My Goodness! These three together (I couldn't stop reading one without the other) are absolutely incredible! Amazing! Wonderful! Awesome! Well Done!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Awww! *-*

Soo cuteee

I loved the little boys ehehe and I loved the way you showed John's fellings... I think that's about right

Great fanfic

See you around

Rosetta
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Fantastic.
finajk chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
A much more forgiving view of John than some of your stories I think. I tend to be of two minds about him myself. Thanks for posting!
mouse8 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Wonderful little character study - beautifully written and insightful.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
He had taught his youngest that it was okay to walk out and leave your family so long as you come back and check on them… ya know, I never really thought of that. It's an interesting point…
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Great story! Thanks for sharing it!
bjxmas chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
So intense and insightful. I love how you start with the boys as children, seen thru John's eyes and then transition to DT and John's anguish over them being tortured by his own hand.

I love examing John and you did a great job getting into his head and exploring why he acted the way he did and the regrets he has, especially focusing on the close bond between Sam and Dean and how he wonders what happened to his relationships with his boys. Really like it, B.J.
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Well, I was in tears after the whole book/john/little Dean incident. Awesome story. Hit the nail on the head with all three characters.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This is wonderful! :)

I loved each story of John with the boys when they were younger, and his thoughts about them. I also loved the last line. It really is ironic in a way that Dean is the one who values love and his family so much, since you would never expect that from him because of the mask he wears.

Great work! :)