Reviews for Shiki no Uta
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This confused me. A lot. Was there something we are supposed to read before this? I think you should've made that more clear. I didn't understand it.
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
wHEN R they gonna KISS?
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
very good! there's not nearly enough ichiori fics out there
DualWielder99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Really nice fanfic, I liked it a lot especially because I'm a big IchiHime fan. I'm still a little confused about Setsu and Issou though. And I wanted to ask if you knew japanese because you a japanese name for Issou's zanpaktou, Kyoutaiyou (Great Sun), and I never quite figured out how accurately translate things from english to japanese, like peoples names and the names of zanpaktou's. Well, I really just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the fic and that you shold keep up the good work.
IronicEnding chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
You know its very hard to come by any IchiOri fictions ever

Even harder to find any that are half-way good.

That is why i thoroughly applaud this and your works in general. Keep it up!
Trueturbo chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
nice story although at the moment I'm far too tired to read all the previous stories, might have already though. anyway I ramble nice work I look forward to the conclusion
HardlyFatal chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
The story is okay, but your original characters are distracting and add nothing to the story. Can't speak for everyone, but I read fanfic to see familiar characters interacting in new ways, not strange new Gary-Stu characters I know and care nothing about.

Also, "sweat dropped" is not a verb.

Overall, there's a feeling of contrivance throughout this, as if you were working hard to write something that was just a vehicle for your OCs instead of tell a tale of Ichigo and Orihime. Felt forced, instead of natural. Maybe if you let go of your ulterior motives and just wrote the story, it would flow better?
Lady Light chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
nice
El Duque chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I think that this is great, just like your other Ichigo x Orihime stories. Your first story might be the reason I adore this pairing so much. Another thing that is interesting: I usually don't care for stories that mix existing and original characters, but I like yours. You make it so I can care about them. It's obvious that these characters exist in your own consciousness already, which makes them able to be fleshed out and given a distinct voice. Finally, the suspense is killing me. Hurry up and write the next part, damn it!