Reviews for Cause I'm Dreamin'
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Hey, hey... happy ending! The strength in your story lay in your presentation-solid grammar and fluidity (although, some words are mushed together for some reason, : "returnedthe gesturefor him"-may be some weird formatting thing, b/c it happens to me at times,too). However, it just seemed awkward for Sasuke and Naruto to so abruptly say that they loved each other. I was surprised, b/c I felt that the beginning was setting the two up for more of a friendship moment than a romantic one. The atmosphere just didn't seem right. That was the only hesitation I had though, reading your story. Nice! -_~
RoseTaisetsuna chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
ok im no finished reading yet i'll finish tomorrow. seems i have to go to bed, hold that thought

btw so far AWESOME NESS!
Libelula202 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Aw, feel the fluff. _ I really liked the line "mopey emo depression" and the fact that Sasuke was using it to describe someone else made me laugh. XD

I felt so bad 'cause Naruto was lonely, good thing Sasuke was there to make him feel loved. ;) I did notice a little bit of grammatical errors in the middle of the story, but nothing too major. _

Lib
riyuna16 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
wow, you captures the atmosphere & the characters themselves. it's all good, i'm just not in favor of NaruSasu with "iluvu" written all OVER it! But... *thumbs up*