Reviews for Never Meant To
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
He shouldn't sleep with beryl he should be in separate rooms and tell her its only a bussiness marraige
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
I hate beryl why dose she care he sleeping around
TropicalRemix chapter 15 . 1/22/2016
please update this story. I want darien to get divorced to beryl. Have him and serena work things out so they get married. What are they going to name there baby?
dori-tori chapter 16 . 9/23/2015
Oh this story is just too good. Wish U had finished it! But if not I can live with where it ended at least it was semi-concluded. Phew!

I loved it!

Xx dori-tori
yamada.chibi chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
Even though the chances are slim,I really do hope you'll update someday because the story is amazing and it's sad to remain incomplete :/
CrownPandora chapter 16 . 3/5/2015
Finish please! Please!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/13/2015
Nooooo I need the rest! The torture. Good story! I like the European theme, it makes it that much more romantic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Good start to a new story! You totally broke my heart reading her reactions to the wedding.. great writing!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
Don't give Up on your stories. There really good. And I want to know how it turns out.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
Update! I hate the fact that Darien hurt Serena. But I still want them to be together.
audreabro chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Hope you are safe. I really love reading your works. Please update them all. I really want to know what happens with all of them.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
I want Darien and Serena to get back together but he needs to suffer more! 1) because he chose money, which he already has over love, 2) if she hadn't been pregnant would he have tired as hard to get here back? Plus life isn't fair nor is it easy and he has had it way too easy! Darien needs to feel and truly understand want he did to her and how it made her feel. Besides your suppose to wait a year before making any major decisions. Between after a year has passed and you still feel the same then you will know if it's real and true. Especially if you don't trust the person! ! Please update this fic if you're still alive! Its too awesome not to continue it!
rinnie21 chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Please continue this story
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I apologize in advance for any offense you make take while reading this review. I like your writing, but the chauvinistic way the main character is treated infuriates me. The leading male violates her privacy, repeatedly touches her against her explicit wishes, and conducts himself in a boorish, selfish manner. I mean, afte rhurting he rlike that, he has the gall to ask her to be his mistress? Then chases her to her workplace? And then commands her to stay away from any other man? Like he has the right? I just can't find myself enjoying this, so I'll do both of us a favor and stop now.
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I loathe Darien. I think this is one of two fics I have read where I don't want Serena and Darien to end up together, and the other featured him as a faithless, cheating husband. I just find him despicable.
1,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »