Reviews for Never Meant To
update !
Roxypockets1 chapter 16 . 4/15
This story is truly phenomenal! The emotions, character development, scenery and cultural elements are so authentic and powerful. Thank you so much for your hard work on this story, I’m really excited to see how this concludes. Fingers crossed for Serena and Darien.
What colour the baby hair
I hope darien finds out beryl cheating on him and she gets nothi g
Pekeo Malkevian Caos Niran chapter 1 . 3/8
Algun día sabre el final de la historia realmente me atrapo
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2017
2017 and it's still good.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
He shouldn't sleep with beryl he should be in separate rooms and tell her its only a bussiness marraige
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
I hate beryl why dose she care he sleeping around
TropicalRemix chapter 15 . 1/22/2016
please update this story. I want darien to get divorced to beryl. Have him and serena work things out so they get married. What are they going to name there baby?
dori-tori chapter 16 . 9/23/2015
Oh this story is just too good. Wish U had finished it! But if not I can live with where it ended at least it was semi-concluded. Phew!

I loved it!

Xx dori-tori
yamada.chibi chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
Even though the chances are slim,I really do hope you'll update someday because the story is amazing and it's sad to remain incomplete :/
CrownPandora chapter 16 . 3/5/2015
Finish please! Please!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/13/2015
Nooooo I need the rest! The torture. Good story! I like the European theme, it makes it that much more romantic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Good start to a new story! You totally broke my heart reading her reactions to the wedding.. great writing!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
Don't give Up on your stories. There really good. And I want to know how it turns out.
1,356 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »