Reviews for Forgotten and Forging New Bonds
JlovesGaara chapter 27 . 3h
Awesome story. I am super surprised that this story doesn't have over a thousand reviews; it was that good! Very well written and super descriptive. I loved all your OC's and the silly relationship between Draco and Harry was hilarious. Keep up the fantastic work!
Rebmul chapter 3 . 6/8
god her life sucks shes turning into molly hhahahahh
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 27 . 2/14
What a shit name!
Hamm On Wry chapter 8 . 1/4
So far, I am finding this story to be brilliant! Good plot, sentence structure and spelling.
Hammy
rhizz17 chapter 27 . 11/13/2015
update please
Isidor chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
surprisingly human :)
this story is great ..
amanda chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
the one thing harry never expected was decency from his family.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
Eating at 8 a.m. is breakfast. Brunch is late morning.
Snowbound chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
Eh...I've never seen Harry with Ginny or Hermione. And the more fanfics I read, the more it puts me off H/Hr entirely. Only so many times one can read Hermione-has-the-answer-to-everything, or Harry-is-overshadowed-by-Hermione. Been done to death...and frankly, they're not enjoyable to read. They're predictable...boring. ANYONE else paired with Harry, or no one, or Harry dating around...they're all preferable.

So...looking forward to reading this!
kyoshi711 chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
This is where the story goes tits up. This scientist is not gorgeous, sexy or flirtatious. Yet of all the women in the world he falls for a scientist. Get real! A nerd in a white coat.
kyosh711 chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Great story so far. Haven't reread it in 4 years and it is still a well written story.
Gaurav Bansal chapter 27 . 9/8/2014
quite a good story, i enjoyed my time reading it
blackcobra32 chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
there should be an ending for hermione after spending so much time writing about her situation in the firs half of the story. Spoiler! Personally i would have liked a happy ending for her where she left Ron and made up with Harry
Venus914 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Honestly, all Weasleys are gross to me and this includes Hermione as she married Ron. I dont want them near Harry and Draco.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/22/2014
too bitchy.. a bit on the queer side.