Reviews for Forgotten and Forging New Bonds
kyoshi711 chapter 20 . 3/18
You have made Hermione a loser as well which doesn't fit her personality. So out of character.
kyoshi711 chapter 14 . 3/18
You would have been better off to get Hermione away from loser Ron. I can't see her spirit so broken by marrying such a loser.
kyoshi711 chapter 10 . 3/18
So your hooking Harry up with a bookworm lab rat How trite!
bellalib chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
Molly Weasley is a BITCH in this story and in JKR stories. In your story they are a bunch of stupid asses! Harry always tried to get them not to fight. He didn't want them hurt or to die. They Did it on their own free will! If they want to be such dicks Harry could be one too and call in the life debts that Ginny and Mr Weasley owe him. Grief I don't think so.. Hermione is where she belongs with the trash...
Newbie1104 chapter 27 . 8/21/2016
Great story, I'm a little disappointed that Harry missed his fiance's delivery though... That made the...drama(?) end a little abruptly.

I also a little sad that you didn't give Hermione a chance to redeem herself. Sure, she'd been very bad in this story. Still, beside Percy, she's the only one who regretted it.

You know that Percy was actually one of my favorite characters from canon? He was different, and that made him stand out. I'm glad you gave him a possitive light in your story.

Aside from those, there isn't anything else that I dislike. Absolutely loved the dynamic interactions between Harry and Draco. I think I'm going to check out your other stories now.

Good job :D.
JlovesGaara chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
Awesome story. I am super surprised that this story doesn't have over a thousand reviews; it was that good! Very well written and super descriptive. I loved all your OC's and the silly relationship between Draco and Harry was hilarious. Keep up the fantastic work!
Rebmul chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
god her life sucks shes turning into molly hhahahahh
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 27 . 2/14/2016
What a shit name!
Hamm On Wry chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
So far, I am finding this story to be brilliant! Good plot, sentence structure and spelling.
Hammy
rhizz17 chapter 27 . 11/13/2015
update please
Isidor chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
surprisingly human :)
this story is great ..
amanda chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
the one thing harry never expected was decency from his family.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
Eating at 8 a.m. is breakfast. Brunch is late morning.
Snowbound chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
Eh...I've never seen Harry with Ginny or Hermione. And the more fanfics I read, the more it puts me off H/Hr entirely. Only so many times one can read Hermione-has-the-answer-to-everything, or Harry-is-overshadowed-by-Hermione. Been done to death...and frankly, they're not enjoyable to read. They're predictable...boring. ANYONE else paired with Harry, or no one, or Harry dating around...they're all preferable.

So...looking forward to reading this!
kyoshi711 chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
This is where the story goes tits up. This scientist is not gorgeous, sexy or flirtatious. Yet of all the women in the world he falls for a scientist. Get real! A nerd in a white coat.