Reviews for Manic Grin
brica chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
obsidianLight16 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
hahahaha Yes. That could've been the world's longest drabble! v It was funny, cute, and made me laugh and talk to myself quite a lot P

Crack fic that I enjoyed! :D
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Loved it! It was very funny. Loved the way you portrayed Deidara. I wish there was more, a continuation. I thought everyone was done rather well, even with them not being completely in character.
Huffs chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
i just read the worlds longest drabble! i feel somewhat honored-seriously! ohh btw loved it this is the kinda of fanfic i like! comedy, alittle yaoi, and fluff!XD

TheColourOfRain chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
XDXD *can't breath*

this is hilarious! I nearly died of laughter while reading it!
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
thats cool wats wif u and sasori and deidara kissing
KitChi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
omg~ 'the Uchiha clan had practically invented glaring' yeah? ~

true2~ n tis has got to b one of yr best~ _
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
...That was... FUNNY! I couldn't keep from laughing my ass off at Itachi and Kisame walking in on Deidara and Sasori the first time, then the time Itachi glomped Kisame. Oh my god that was so incredibly hilarious I'm still giggling with a stupid grin on my face! Still not a fan of yaoi, but this is an instant fav!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
xD cool
Panda-sama chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
NYAA! i love it if u havent alreafy, please do a sequel!
Clara of the Wolves chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
TokiMekiWakuKun chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
wondaful crack fic dahling xD i'll read your other one as well! loved it! silly hidan...x3 good job deidara is so funny XD
talapadme chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
HAHA! *Continues laughing maniacially* So utterly hilarious! Oh boy oh boy! Cheers!

Lots of Love,