Reviews for Dream into the future
oonah chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
*grins widely* Im so glad im not the only P/C fan outthere..and this site needs more twinsignal fanfiction.(so..little) i love this, its cute
Nica chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
That was funny, post more chapters! Cant wait till ur next chappie or a squal to it!
Rei-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
FUNNY!_ you have to do a sequel!
Sanixa chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
don't sell yourself short. it's a decent fic. trust me people use bad grammer and word structure when English is their first language. just keep at it and you'll do fine.
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I like. Pulse and Chris are so forgotten in the world of anime. *sniff* anyways, please continue!
Atressa O'Riordan chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
*laughs* Ah, kawaii
Emperor's Sister chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Hola. heehee i thought it was cute!
Kats chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Please continue. I love this paring sooo much. Very true to the characters in the story. (Actually, my name's Kris so I claim Pulse as my own, hahahaha. Never thought having a guys name would be a blessing!)
Luna Crescent chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Great fic! Darnit, we need more Twin Signal fanfics! C'mon people, write, write, write! I'm working on one myself, but it really sucks ;; 'nyway, write more TS fics, you're pretty good! _v
jessica ludwig chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
your story is great! i love it. i have been waiting for someone to come along and pair up those two! yaaaa you are my hero. it would be awesome if you would continue the story! i love it!

i can't wait for more!

jessy
dragons chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
great story. i just bought and watched twin signal yesterday. i liked it much more than i expected. i really love the pulse/chris relationship. hope you write many more and longer stories, involving these two characters. also, if english isn't your primary language then it's next to unnoticable. keep it up!
Joyce Amonoy Sumire KanzakiKaoru Konoe chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
I just watched Twin Signal the first time last night and I found Chris and Pulse so cute to be a couple. I hope you can write more Chris/Pulse fic. Ja!
Sakura Yagami chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Are you serious about you're not an English speaking person? I love this fic, although Twin Signal isn't my favourite anime, but this is a cool short little fic! Try a longer one next time! I love it!
A-A chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
you gotta love that Oratorio :P nice story!
hime chapter 1 . 6/3/2001