Reviews for Lollipop
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Funny funny! Wow, his hikari must really be dense, yeah? ...I don't know who Malik and Marik is...I guess I don't watch or remember Yu-Gi-Oh characters much...o_O
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
cool! poor marik... i would've liked it if malik would've understood what marik was doing but this is also great! i like it very much so you go to my favorites. ja ne!
Karma-I-Am chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This is a really good start to the story. You should do more with it. :)
Nevermore Marni chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I KEEP TRYING TO TELL THEM BAKURA'S AN IDIOT! BUT NO DON'T LISTEN TO ME THE GIRL WHO'S BEST FRIEND IS MASSVLY OBBESES WITH HIM! NO I NO NOTHING ABOUT HIM BEING AN IDIOT! Great now I want lollipops...
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
HAHAHAHA, Marik, you can't seduce a guy by licking a freakin piece of metal...Even if Bakura DID tell you it would work...
Iced Blossom2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Hi lolz! (sorry, that term has been stuck in my head ever since my brother said it as a joke when we were at this haunted house to this supposed 'ghost' - it was frikkin' hilarious if i must say!) Anyway, you're so fantastic at writing the pairings i like! *glomps you*
Tsuki-neko-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
"Malik groaned knowing what was going to happen, here we go again."

Lol. Malik knows he's gonna get molested again D. Good work ]
IamTerra chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I liked this, go MarikxMalik forever!
MyStIC MUshroOM chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
OMG. O.O

1 WORD: UPDATE.

Seriously, I mean it. Update. You need to! You'll get more reviews that way XD

You're doing a REALLY great job, and I support this pairing and Im sure a lot of people do too!

Try showing more of Yami Marik's 'attempts' t seduce Malik...make him have a rely hard time. Well wat can u expect, u DID say Malik was dense. _

(its just a suggestion, no need to follow it)

UPDATE! XD
Jynx101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
omg! That was so funny. You should write more of this asap!
Mew Draiku chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I liked it a lot! Malik x Marik is my ultimate favorite couple. (And making Malik dense and, basically, a "dumb blonde" is fun. xD) Good job! And if you can, please write more stories/chapters with Marik's attempts to seduce Malik.

-Mew
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
_ Hehehehe! CUTE AND VERY FUNNY!

BYE BYE!
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
omg malik is so dense that idiot! wah marik just rape him already!
MyFantasticNightmare chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
That was cute. I luved it. You should really continue it though. It would be awsome to see more of Marik's atempts and mabey finally getting what he wanted. lol, anyways it was awsome.
Misura chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I'm not sure whom I feel sorrier for, Malik or Marik. *grins* This was one fun read, with Malik acting like, well, a mother-hen, chiding Marik for begging for candy, while Marik's actual desires are a lot more uhm adult than Malik can guess. :D Loved to read this!