Reviews for Judecca
teh Michiru chapter 15 . 8/21/2009
Let's see... I don't think I ever reviewed this fic. What all did you inspire me to do? I reread Silmarillion and I checked out Dragonlance (all for the love of Raistlin you infected me with). Oh, yes, this fic made me very happy indeed. More so now, when I actually understand what most of the characters are talking about. It... saddens me that it's been so long since it was updated. I wish you luck with your writer's block, anyway, and will hold out hope for your return.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 15 . 6/21/2007
Boo. I'm ba-ack... ~_ Sorry for the long break in reviewing. Good chapter. I really liked how you wrote Nelyafinwe's betrayal. I do hope you will continue eventually. (Whether I will always have time to read, not so certain, but we can always hope...)
Heavenly Wolf Blade chapter 15 . 10/19/2006
I see... Not to be critical, but there's a reason I never read the Silmarilion. But i liked the folken, however he didn't whistle. not cool. oh well. and i definitely think that i should learn to spell and you should make koichi beast spirit evolve to help him get over his fear of going straight to it. You are a support group after all...
AquaMarin chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
Yay another chapter! Not as funny as the last, but definitely quality... I was missing this story.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 14 . 10/9/2006
I love Nataku's Cantos. I really love reading how naive he is, and I think you write that very well. His ideas of romance are so cute, as is his social awkwardness. (I didn't think it was possible, but someone has actually beaten me in that field! ~_) I do hope we get to see Kaizer's reactions to all of this soon!
Dalamar Nightson chapter 13 . 10/7/2006
Hehe, I love Roger... He is such an amazing character. Granted, I was really happy when he died (both times) but from an author's point of view only, he seems as though he'd be amazingly fun to write. I think you did a really good job of getting into his head, too. (Though that must be a truly scary place to reside...) I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Raistlin whup up on him again in the future! Good job.
Heavenly Wolf Blade chapter 14 . 10/3/2006
Yes, I suppose you're forgiven. But only partially. You cannot be completely forgiven until we-know-who makes his cameo. Boy, you sure are making Kain pay for being in this story, how many jobs is that, at least 3? Alec is building BEAST. Just to ruin that for anyone who couldn't figure it out. LOVE the whistling reference, and as always, Dilandau makes me happy. Nataku is good too. No one should like kaizer anyway, he tells nasty lies about souls and men being his sister. But that isn't always a lie, is it...
AquaMarin chapter 14 . 10/3/2006
"What's up?" hehehehe... Nataku is my favorite narrator forever! Also, which Rei are you using? She kinda strikes me as a 1.5...
Mirowood chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
Nicely done, but then again I always say that don't I? For starters, there's just some odd appeal to the way Nataku narrarates. In the end there is nothing left to be misunderstood with him. His naivity enhances the reader's perception. Folken and Dilandau are well written and in character, but you have the background so there's no excuse for them not to be. Now I will call you on one of your cheap shots, I was surprised about the lack of information about Nataku's acquisition of Yuuri's sword. Perhaps this is my fault for not giving you enough information?
Dalamar Nightson chapter 12 . 10/2/2006
Woohoo! I can finally review after being kicked off of the internet while trying twice before this... Anyway. I didn't think this was such a bad achapter! A bit choppy writing, but not nearly as bad as you make yourself sound! I think you got Dalamar's character well in this chapter. I definitely am looking forward to seeing where the joint spying effort is going to go!
Dalamar Nightson chapter 11 . 10/1/2006
Hehe, a bit confusing, but definitely cool. Hm, as to the pictures... Perhaps 'gods' or magic in all different worlds? I guess its a bit hard for me since I don't know who some of them were, but that's my guess. I like Lain, though. I'm glad she was in this chapter!
Dalamar Nightson chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
Wow, sorry it took me so insanely long to review. It seems like every time I start to read, someone comes to visit my room and I get distracted! Anyway, it will take me longer to review, but never fear, I always will eventually! So, good chapter. I definitely want to see where Ken's attempts at magic will take him. And I don't think he was too emo. Definitely not annoyingly so.
GuesssWho chapter 13 . 9/27/2006
Since when were these guys 'recovering'?

Man!
The Hecateae chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wow!
Heavenly Wolf Blade chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
Yes, whistling and vino. That's what I like to hear. Like the Nataku and Rei, funny stuff. Also liked the Lyon, I think you have the way he would act under that kind of stress down pat. I do, however miss Cupimon and/or Koichi.