Reviews for All Warm and Fuzzy: 100 Theme Drabbles
Soso chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Aww it's so darn adorable and the ForTheLoveOf wa marvelous and humorous.
Fedski chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
OMG I laughed so hard! 'just how serious was it?' Classic, love it. Great job!
sakurafairy34 chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
This is so funny. You have got to write more.
SlashFan chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
love it so much~

all the sweetness and love between usagi and mamoru really brought a smile to my face~
excuse.my.muse chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
o i like the last one, but i want updates cos from what i can see ur really good at coming up with ideas. UPDATE! i wanna see this go to 100 and possibly beyond

janeLLe adrieNNe
SweetSerenity21 chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
poor sweet Mamo...lol
cool chapter 8 . 9/20/2006
it's cute.

bye.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 8 . 9/19/2006
Your drabbles are brilliant! Just too funny and cute. Can't wait to read your next one!
Conejita Luna chapter 8 . 9/19/2006
That was really funny and I loved it...I can just see Mamoru doing that if he was actually like all us fangirls want him to be which is crazy in love with Usagi, enough that he makes these kinds of lovely blunders...too bad he was actually pretty serious in the manga/anime. What was my point?...oh yeah, I loved your drabble!
Lonely In Gorgeous chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
I wish he'd kept the loincloth too...XD Very nice!
Lithium Flower chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
I love reading your drabbles - it's hard these days to find something so well written on I'm really looking forward to read what you thought up for the remaining prompts. My favourite so far was "Red String of Destiny" - I just love the "Unresolved Sexual Tension" here! Keep up the good work!
Lauren Hughes chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
I love it especially number 51 with the cheesy romance stuff because occasionaly it fun to read. Keep up with the writing and as i said before loving the drabbles.
BeautifulxDreamer chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
I loved the mistake drabble. It was too cute!
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
CUTE! A view of the superheros in the midst of all the alteregos. I like it! -
Ocean Eyes chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
LOL. That was great, almost as great as "Mistakes", which I'm still laughing over, by the way. Update soon!