Reviews for Memento Mori
kim chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
thats cool funny at points but really cool
jojocat chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
Good fic!
MissLini chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
LOVE IT OMG LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MissLini chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! I REALLY LOVE IT! CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
Moomins chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
this is brilliant! hope you update soon _
MissLini chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
LOVE IT!
Black Opal1 chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
Me likey...please update as soon as you can...
Barbara Barnett chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
I liked the story. I would suggest that you change her problem from A DVT to an arterial clot. House didn't have a DVT (treatment is much more straightforward). I believe that House had an arterial clot in his thigh.

I had a dvt that was undiagnosed for several weeks. Treatment was Heparin and Coumadin (I was actually allergic to the Coumadin). Anyway, to my knowledge DVT does not cause muscle death while in the vein.

On the other hand, my allergy to Coumadin caused my foot to turn blue. At that point they were concerned about an arterial clot and did angio. It wasn't. But they said if it had been I might have lost my foot (same if they hadn't diagnosed the rare Coumadin allergy) Sorry for the wordy review.
willywonka3435 chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
I'm enjoying this story so far, and I find it very interesting/intriguing. I hope you'll keep going. It's well-written.
Erikstrulove chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Nice...
raspberrywine chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Really good. there aren't many House stories that i read where people actually sound like they know what their talking about...this is definantly one of them. Keep up the good work!
ShadowPrincess-Shekailaia chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
...Interesting, but good so far. I'm looking forward to ch 2.
SevenMinutesToMidnight chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
That's pretty good... You got to the point pretty fast. Update, and i'll give you more feedback then.