Reviews for Behind Dark Shades
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/18
very sneaky of dorothy. great job
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Oh um quite good
7moondance chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Nicely done, I like the way you kept Roger and Dorothy very much in character and the little twist at the end was excellent.
Foxsoul chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Clapping is fun, but it hurts when you clap as much as I am!

: Chaos seems to be more sane than usual and is merely clapping. I suppose I must make the coherent remarks.

Very good representation of androids, as is usual on this site. I didn't think the angst was as well done as it could have been, but , unless I miss my guess, the angst was second to the realtionship building. Very nice conclusion!
ani chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
wow, very canon! i love how vague and how descriptive it is!
kllrjess chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I was pleasantly surprised to see a new story alert for Big O nestled snugly inside my inbox. I was elated when I read the summary for the story. I am now astounded at the wonderous depth and humanity with which you have presented my favorite Paradigm couple. You were able to walk that ever-fine line of showing Dorothy's burgeoning humanity without clubbing us in the face with it. You successfully captured the spirit of solitude that Roger is forever wrapping around himself as an armour, yet without reducing him to hiding behind it as a mask. Cleverly, creatively, and suberly done! I would adore a sequel, if you have any other thoughts for them.

Kat _