Reviews for Binary
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Do you mind terribly if I one day steal your songlike method of using both third and first person? ;) It is a beautiful and easy way to grasp emotion. Very nice words in this, and the strangeness it needs. I like 'Americans: foully" and the Binary, though I wonder and cannot tell what it says. One typo so far: "int his ".

"The fact that you're reading this proves wanted everything faster, easier. That addiction meant giving more control to the programs. They could forget about the real world with its trials and tribulations, and all be supermen. " Perfect. You indeed make a point, a Matrix-enfolded point that gives new dimention to the machine's point of view and to each 'doppelganger' in fiction. You might like to read my metafic...sorry, I've grown obsessed.

"No program has felt like that for the master program. " Interesting! I'm rather confused about the latter part, but that may be my lack of memories about the Matrix beyond the first one. No physical description of the narrator is given, and is almost wanted, but I also realize that she wouldn't think to add it. Nice bracketing the story with the terror in the Binary. Woo!
Master Darth Warious - Lady of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/7/2006