Reviews for Living Through Death
Kiluca1228 chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
I am crying... :( what ever this is soo addicting :)
Wyntirsno chapter 30 . 12/10/2008
Wow I didn't write before because I knew it was a complete story. However, this story was very good, it made me cry alot. Very sad, but, very good. You are a great writer.
FudgeBrownie chapter 30 . 4/28/2008
Lmao "What have I done? OH no, they're crying!"

Anyway, I don't think I ever finished reading this, but I finally did now. It's a really great story! Some chapters are short, but other than that it was marvelous :D
casslourocks chapter 9 . 5/3/2007
Was going to be 15...then 10...now 30! Not that's a bed thing...it's very GOOD! I really like you're stories!
0x0xLOVE and WARx0x0 chapter 29 . 4/26/2007
again, I feel compelled to point out that ZACK WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DROP OUT OF SCHOOL.

the truant officers would get him and put him back in school.

unless Carey homeschooled him.

which I'm assuming didn't happen.

and that is completely unrealistic.

other than that, it was good :]
MorbidMaestro chapter 27 . 4/7/2007
Wow, and I thought I was depressing. you should change your name to "EMO GOD." Thanks to you, I wanna crawl into a dark corner, rock back and forth while singing an errie rendition of Seseme Street. You make Schindlers List seem like Blades of Glory and that's truly an amazing accomplishment. You should direct the next 'My Chemical Romance' music video.

I applaud your efforts. BRAVO!
princess fig chapter 25 . 3/23/2007
uhm.

Carey would never ever ever put Zack in a closet for an entire day/afternoon/whatever.
Rainbow Shiner chapter 22 . 2/15/2007
THis is the best story I've ever read! It made me weep up in tears. By the way, what kind of cancer? -Shiner
XoLilMissMwah chapter 21 . 2/3/2007
The therapist thing was kinda fast paced/unrealistic. But whatever. Good chapter anyway. :]
XoLilMissMwah chapter 20 . 1/26/2007
This chapter was the epitome of awesome. :D

I really enjoyed it, keep up the great work.
0x0xLOVE and WARx0x0 chapter 20 . 1/25/2007
i feel compelled to point out that zack would not be able to drop out of school at his age.

the people would get him and put him back in school.

otherwise it's good. ]
XoLilMissMwah chapter 19 . 1/15/2007
Wow, that was short. But it was good anyway. :D
XoLilMissMwah chapter 18 . 1/5/2007
Aww. Hopefully he'll remember...
jenluvsmitchellmusso chapter 17 . 12/30/2006
this story is so sad! i cried through most of it. think about it. wat if you had a twin brother or sister you loved more than anything and you lost him or her? pleez write more chapters that are less sad and painful.
XoLilMissMwah chapter 17 . 12/27/2006
Aw. How sad. Wonderful chapter.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »