Reviews for Control Freak
InfernalFox chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
UPDATE! !
sailorlyoko4life chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
oh my gosh! dont kill danny! vallarie has to start realizing he is good! oh my gosh you have to continue!
TotallyNotAGhost chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Well im just going to sit here and cry. I WISH (hint hint deseree back me up here) that the next chapter would come out... Although i unxerstans that after 9 years itll never happen. Aould have loved to have valerie toen apart by guilt if danny died and turned back to fenton... Thatd be great :,)
SerixSkylark chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
MORE!
Godly Phantom chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Hey! That was an awesome story! Why didn't you update?! Please update! And if you do not, may I please take the story and continue it? I am currently free.
Yoyo Illuser chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
This fic is absolutely incredible, and it deeply pains me to see it sit here unfinished. It's stunning, the concept superb, and yet it remains uncompleted. Your work, even years ago when this was written, was unbelievably good. Like I said, the concept of this fic was superb, and I really loved it. A lot. Perhaps one day you will consider finishing it, which I would like so very much, but I wanted to at least tell you that the four chapters you have done were an amazing read. Thank you
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Update soon please! Please! PLEASE!
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Valerie is such a horrible bitch, blaming Danny for everything wrong in her life enough to try and make him rip himself apart... excuse my language
Automail-gHost chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
NO CLIFFHAGER? YOU HAVE DANNY SLOWLY DYING BY VALORIES HANDS! I THINK THAT COUNTS AS A CLIFFHANGER!

Arrrg! You must update soon gol darnit! I wanna know what happens!
Malica15 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Wow, I hope you update soon! This is really interesting and it builds up my thrills!
HalfafanD chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Come on and finish, this is good!
Phanfan925 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
This is awsome! You should finish this! :)
PhanDoll chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Omg! Please finish it! Please! :O
Wow chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
You need to write another chapter . That was amazing.
Mangahacker chapter 4 . 10/15/2010