Reviews for Adventures In Crown Sitting
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Nice long 1 shot
TheRondo chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
haha oh man. great story, I really enjoyed reading it!
Halfbl00dA1chemist chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
QUESTION! How does he get the crown off his head, do you suppose? cause that would be kinda weird. living like a monkey the rest of your life. LOL that was a very funny story!
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I liked this story, good job!

The beginning seemed to me taken from Rescuers: Down Under. Though it was still good.

And I do hope Ron will eventually get the crown off...
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Great story you managed to write here. It's very well written, mixing comedy, action, romance... you really know how to combine them all and keep the readers interested!

Now... some of the parts were SUSPICIOUSLY familiar to me, mostly when Kim and Ron were at the restaurant eating and having a toast for their long-lasting friendship. The dialogues and action happening at Chez Henri reminded me of a Disney movie I watched years ago which included two of the smallest heroes in the world. I just can't imagine who can they be.

I'm being sarcastic with that last bit, of course.

Now, why didn't you think about getting the Crown off of Ron's head? Sure, it was necessary for him to have it on his head when Kim went to see him after the mission, but it could have came off somehow after he asked THE question.

Oh, and GREAT idea you had with the acronym of the London Office. That was pretty crafty, you know. A stroke of a genius.

An enjoyable read!