Reviews for Through Sickness and Health
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Oh my gosh this is so good, I wonder what's going to happen next, PLEASE UPDATE!
narniadreamer1 chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Plz update! This is really good I hope you know that don't give up on it
KMER79 chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
I love it! Please update soon!
flavumetrubrum chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Um... I know it's been a long time since you've updated, and I don't know if you'll even see, but it would be very cool if you continued this story. I'm really enjoying it and would love to know what happens next.
mechanized-minotaur chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Great! Update soon!
Princess in the Pea chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
interesting, i can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happens. it's very well written
FaPingMulan chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Great story
Aya-Shoru chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
oh this is awesome please write more i really like it.
Duchess192 chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
Very unique story! I like it very much:) Looking forward to updates soon:)
Faithfulpurelight chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
MORE!
EstellaB chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
Evil cliffhanger! Argh! Update! Etc!
Aqua Mage chapter 6 . 12/20/2006
Nice. Looking forward to more...
elecktrum chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
'What did you think? Did this chapter work?'

Yes, it works, very well in fact, but I for one would have liked it to be longer. This is the kind of adventure I live for, though, and I'm notoriously greedy for such things. The details of the scenery were pretty eerie and really enhanced the drama.

M-mm! love the angst, love the setting, love Edmund going to the rescue. I can't wait until he figures out where he is (I have my suspicions) and I really can't wait until he comes face-to-face with Peter again. Yum.
lilval06 chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
Well, a few constructive comments:

Your diction is a little...off in places. Let me explain, your word choice doesn't fit in some places, like some of the things Peter and Edmund say don't fit their character.

And your plot needs to be a bit more devolped and more detailed. As of right now, i'm slightly confused as to what is happening. What you really need is more details about basically everything.

But I wouldn't be reviewing if I didn't like your story. I think you have a good start here, it just needs to be fleshed out a little.
Ava Rainna chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
oh how I love Ed and his temper ::sigh:: the boy really does know how to throw a tantrum...throwing everything in the tent like that! lol. And Peter not letting them kill Narnia through him...nice. Can't wait for more! :)