Reviews for Heir
Certh chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Eledher approaching the doors of Meduseld was so sweet! Very nice fic, as always, exploring those real-life facts that many grown-ups may not realise are extremely important. The arrival of a second child is always distressing to the firstborn if not handled correctly. Good thing Lothiriel could soothe Eledher with her infinite wisdom. Comparing new babies to new toys was genius, quite spot on. And Theomund's decision to make Eledher his lawful heir was a sensible one, I think.

EC
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Murder attempt? What! I'm biting down the impulse to skip ahead and find that story if it exists.

The mental image I have of Eledher approaching the doorwardens to see Lothiriel is simply hilarious.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
how sweet! ! !
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
good :)
utsuri chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Aw, this was cute. Not in a cuddly sort of way, but just about Eledher being confused and scared and sad... and then more understanding. I like it, and am glad you posted it.
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This situation is interesting if you thing about it. If something happens to Elfwine and Arawine, and Theomund, Haldred will be King but Eledher will keep the money and property. Sounds exciting. Elwen.
Lady Sorciere chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Aw! Poor little Eledher. I can understand his feelings slightly. I've never been in that situation, though. Anyway . . . YAY for Theomund making Eledher his heir! And the thing about the House of Eorl was really sensible. Something I wouldn't have thought of. Oh, thanks for putting up the name stuff. I'll check them out tomorrow. I have an iceskating activity to go to. I suck at iceskating! Oh well. More soon please!

Seize the Day!
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I can understand how Eledher felt jealous towards his new brother.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Good story, and very realistic. I remember when my brother and sister-in-law were about to have their second child, they took their eldest, my niece, to a special class to prepare her for the new baby so she wouldn't feel left out. I am so glad Lothi was there for Eledher, and that Theomund finally came down from being the proud papa enough to reassure his eldest that he still loved him like his own flesh and blood. I liked that he decided to make Eledher his heir, and thought Eomer did a fair job in making him that but explaining to him why he couldn't be king. Looking forward to more stories-that Theodred/Esgalmir in Rohan that you hinted at sounds really good!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Lovely story - I just don't know how you do it! All these fantastic characters and new and interesting storylines! Great as always.
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Poor Eledher- I can see how he would feel that way. Men really are quite thickheaded at times. But I think they handled that very well, especially the issue of possibly inheriting the kingship.

And good to know Gamling's still around.
MBDTA chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Excellent. This reminds me a bit of "Orcs and Babes," and one other story you did (I can't remember the name). I liked how you explained the House of Eorl. Well-rounded and nicely done! I look forward to seeing another chronicle!

The Editor of MBDTA