Reviews for Breaking the Routine
TheRealMaraJade chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Loved the idea of the fic and its realization. Also loved Superman's characterization. But Lois was a bit...off. She is stronger than that - yes, I realized she suddenly found herself pregnant and not knowing who was the father, but...she wouldn't have cried so easily.

But hey, that's just me! ;)
ashsilver4 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I really love this already.

I love the old superman movies, and I saw the new one, and just wanted a sequel. I wanted to ask someone about this, so I'll ask you...was it just me, or was he new Lois Lane...lacking?
ThisAccountIsDeactivated chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I really liked the angle you took on this!
Alatarial Elf chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
oh how sweet! I love it! sorry, i had to take a break from reading so many Lord of the Rings and Twilight fics, I have been gone for a long time and have a lot of catching up to do! but this one shot captures everything so perfectly! and I can see it happening! wow! I was also having a case "'Superman ate my brain' syndrome" so this was a great medicine!
blind4seer chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
It's such a beautiful piece. I loved it!
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This is beautifully written. You’ve done a magnificent job of capturing the emotional turmoil Lois and Clark are experiencing. Your characterization of Lois was excellent; she had this wonderful mix of strength and vulnerability that made her ‘gap’ seem very believable.

And just when I thought you were leaving this on a bittersweet note, you brought a big smile to my face. The ending with Jason was priceless. :-)
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Loved this.
calsax chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Holy hell, that was so bloody sad. Poor Superman. This was a very well written fic. I hope you continue it. :)
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
oh god now I'm all emotional and teary eyed please write more

Al
Angel452 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
What will happen next? Does Jason know that Superman is his father? Does Jason know that Clark and Superman are the same person? Will Lois find out that Clark is Superman? Please post more as soon as possible.
handmedownrobes chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wow. That's a great start! I haven't seen the movie, but I know you're a great writer (the Lion and the Lamb is my proof of that) so I'm reading it anyways. :)
CindyB chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Oh, that was lovely...and so sad. I hope you plan to continue this fic and maybe finish with a happy ending.
Hellish Red Devil chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Pssh, who needs those pesky beta readers? ;) This was an excellent, beautifully executed one-shot! You captured the characters perfectly; I played this out in my mind as an extended ending, and it fit like a glove. I don't know how you do it, Alphie, but you do. I don't want you to give up "Twilight," of course, but I certainly wouldn’t mind seeing you dabble in Superman again, with or without a beta. Cheers! :)
htbthomas chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
This was good - you used a lot of the same elements I am in my story, but I was relieved that you took it a different way! Whew! Good job.
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 7/7/2006