Reviews for Breaking the Routine
ellalive chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wonderfully written piece. Lois finally got her answers. You portayed them both very well and kept true to character in my opinion. The ending was a sad truth.

-Ardy
amefinch chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
That was extremely cute and well written! Thanks!
forever-young-88 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
This is such a beautiful piece! You hit all the right emotions, and it's written so perfectly.

This is the part that really got me:

"She watched Jason’s window from the deck until she saw movement. Carefully and quietly, the man who haunted her dreams slipped out from the house and hovered in mid air just long enough to take one last look before flying away. It never ceased to amaze Lois that he was capable of such things, and even now, after all their history together, she couldn’t take her eyes off of him as he slowly started to float away.

“You don’t have to leave tonight,” she said softly, knowing that he could hear her just as well as if she had shouted it.

His head turned so that he could look over his shoulder at her. “Good evening, Lois,” he greeted kindly."

Wow. Incredible. *Sigh* Totally faving this. Thanks! Hope to see more Supes from you! Much love _.
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Nice! The ending was such a pleasant surprise. That sly little kid! Love it!
eleanor44 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Hi Alphie!

I got the alert for this new story and being the curious person I am i wanted to read it even though i haven't seen the movie yet (it will be released here next week).

I really liked this small fic, full of feelings and really sweet, i don't mind being spoiled if i read things such as this.

You made a wonderful job, but to be sincere, i really need a new chapter of Lion and the Lamb, i've become Edward-addict.

Bye!