Reviews for Draw
SexyBleachGuys chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Oooh how could you end it like that? A forever cliffhanger? thats just wrong! Mean and wrong! But awesome story, I loved it! And in Chapter 7 I think where you said your not very good at writing the actual smutt...you are sooooo off on that! The smex was brilliant! I loved it, you did a great job! I mean, sure it could have been better, but even the best smutt writers could get bettter. You did a good job there, a lot better then some...but I wont mention names! Anywho, the story was great and awesome! It was kinda fast paced, could have been a little bit more descriptive and lengthy, you know, taking more time for trivial matter. Everything in the story seemed to be leading up to the main plot, but a lot of the best stories have a side plot to them. Just something small to switch over to when you need a break from the real thing. But all in all, very good! Wow, dude I havent done a review this long in a few months...sorry, off topic. But thats for writing this, its so hard to find some good Hiro fics, my fav pairing is really KHiro, but Ive already scanned through those and most suck. So I found this pairing and *poof* a new fav pairing for myself was born! Im glad I found this fic, I enjoyed it! Thank You!
JBubbles chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
xDDDDDDD

Nikki is great! Owww and I loved it how your fic is one of the fews where Hiro and Tatsuha stay together... always tought they matched

Long live for all the non-canons couple!
Jane E chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
Thank you for writing this story...It was very sweet but at the same time very steamy...a good combination :)
Demon Vampire180 chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
I just thought I'd mention that there are a few grammer errors! Sorry! Great story though! _
anangelslife chapter 10 . 12/6/2006
wow just wow

this story is beautifully written everything was just perfect

loved it
Darka Dark chapter 10 . 11/28/2006
that was bloody great. i loved it!
Tristana chapter 10 . 11/7/2006
I love your fic. The only thing that I could reproach to you is : couldn't you have given a twin to this little boy, so that I could have said that both Tatsuha and Hiro are the father ?

I'm worn out from university and I am not able to think of anything... Can I say that I (biip) that (bip) is the father... In france, we call it a 'casse tête chinois - japonais, for that matter. *pout*
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 10 . 10/5/2006
WHAT a cliff-hanger!*T_T*
GravitationInnocence chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
omg that was awsome! the ending was awsome! lol...r u doing a sequel?
GravitationInnocence chapter 9 . 10/2/2006
:( no! its ending! lol
GravitationInnocence chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
NO FLAME HERE! I LOVE YOUR STORY!
GravitationInnocence chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
cute cute!
GravitationInnocence chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
YAY! he found the ghost! lol
GravitationInnocence chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
I LIKE YOUR STORY, VERY GOOD! HIRO GOES GOOD WITH EVERY1, SEPT FOR SHUICHI OR YUKI! oops, didnt know that was in caps, lol
smile78mtl chapter 10 . 8/12/2006
Hi! It’s me, the author. Yes, I agree that the ending is a bit of a cliffhanger and I’ve intended to end it that way to leave room for a sequel. Thank you again to Troublesome Aries, Sora, Whatevergirl and everyone else who have read and reviewed my story. I’m thinking that the sequel’s plot will mainly revolve around the little boy and to find out who his father is, whether it’s Tatsuha or Hiro. To tell you the truth, I haven’t decided who it would be, but if I were to write a sequel to this story, then I’ll make up my mind then. Anyways, no promises… I’ll give the sequel another thought after I finish my MOB fic.

Smile