Reviews for Scary Monsters
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 6/23
Awesome!
apester chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
It definatly works :)

great job and really interesting...i havent read anything else similar to this.
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Aha! I loved it! Monsters Inc totally rules, and I can just IMAGINE that Dean would deal with the whole thing kinda like that. Oh, I'd pay money to see this as an episode. Seriously.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Cute. :) I love Monsters, Inc., and I think it makes an adorable combination with Supernatural. I loved how prepared and serious Dean was, only to meet up with a poor, frightened monster. 'WTF?' on both sides.

"You sneak in at night and scare her so you can...watch TV?" LOL! It's awesome that he's still trying to figure out a way to take out all these monsters.

I also love the ending. It's a great way to tie in to the beginnings of both Monsters, Inc. and Supernatural. Nice job all over.

~Michelle
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Ahahaha...awesome story. V. funny.
stjra chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I just found this one and I must say, it is excellent! You managed to work back story about both universes, very cool! Yes I know Monsters Inc very well I have 3 little ones that just love it! Thanks for the good giggle!
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
XD Awesome crossover. I sorta clicked halfway through and just giggled my way to the end. Nicely done.

GN
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Oh, this is awesome!
JaggerK chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
That was a hoot. I could just picture the look on Dean's face. LOL
Skye29 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
LOL This is great! I can really imagine it... do you think there is a chance of a sequel?
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
It's been a long time since I've seen Monsters, Inc, but your story was really cute! I like how Dean got instantly protective of the little girl, and almost called Sam. Great story :)
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I HAVEN'T seen Monster Inc but that movie used to haunt me with its constant commercialization a few years ago, so I figured out where this was going as soon as Dean saw the lobster man. lol! That was great. Good job
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Ha ha ha. Never saw Monsters, Inc. Wasn't interested. But this is cute. Catch ya on the flip side.