Reviews for Hidden
GB Keeper chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
This was really good. Nice work.
sayrae3times chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
Wow. Great story! Made me want to cry. I think there should be a sequel to this...hint hint. Like, maybe Clark coming back to life and meeting his baby for the first time :)
laughandlove chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Hey...I know I'm reviewing my own story here, but I just wanted to say that although it has been completely revamped, there are still a few errors. My introduction in chapter 1 isn't bolded, and the first line of chapter 5 IS in bold, when it isn't supposed to be. I guess I could fix this, but it would mean completely re-doing all of the corrections for both of these chapters, and I REALLY do not want to do that...especially at midnight, *heh heh* (which is the current time) So, I just wanted to let you know. You probably don't care, but I do.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
Interesting end. I like how Jonathan and Lex made peace, and this baby Clarck is as cute as can be. Just wait until he can really fly.
JRP82190 chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
its good
baseballfan44 chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
Yay! I liked how that all worked out. You did a nice job with this.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 6 . 7/9/2006
i really like it! i just wish that there could have been more lex in it. like- when lex found out about lanas pregnancy. if the baby had any kryptonian heritage. stuff like that. anyways, it was a great story. short- but cute. thank you for writing this fic!
Sasha Snape chapter 6 . 7/9/2006
Ignoring the fact that Clark was dead, it was wonderful :) Keep up the good work!
baseballfan44 chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Nice job. Please update soon, I'm into this, now.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
Lana Pregnant. Wow, and Lex crying. I never thought I'd see the day. You make me sad with Clark's death. Is there some way that you'll bring him back. That would be so happy for all of them not to mention me. Have him be reborn as Superman or something...
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
Oh this is so sad. YOu have me crying.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
-sniffles- poor lex! and now hes feeling bad for suspecting stuff when he was right to suspect cause something really was going on! oh. evil lionel. poor lex! and i love chloe in this. she's perfect. great so far- update soon!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
you are an awesome writer. you made me cry! and i love the whole lana pregnant thing, though i suspected that would happen. and i really love how you portrayed lex. awesome job! update soon!
supercellchaser chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Awesome so far! But I can tell this is going to be a story that makes me :-)

Update soon!
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
This story is good. Clark actually dying, what a thing. I'd like to see then next chapter or two, I want to see what happens in your version of this episode.