Reviews for The Beast
SaintsGhost chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Dude my freinds would have to drag me kicking and screaming to go on any rollar coasters, least your brave enough to go yourself. :)
MatildaHummingbird chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
XD reading that after getting back from wonderland - HAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry though near the end I was half expecting something lke this -

"Hey Dean I can make it up to you." Dean blinked looking to Sam still advancing.

"Reealy" He seethed. Sam nodded.

"There is a ride on the other side of the park - it's really slow and it'll put you to sleep." Dean scoffed.

"Promise?" Sam nodded.

"Promise" He repeated. Sam then spent ten minutes it was customary for new riders to wear blindfolds until they're strapped in. Dean stupidly agreed and let his charming baby brother blindfold him. When the flind fold was finally removed he looked around.

"Whats the name of the ride Sammy?" He asked innocently. Sam grinned.

"Five star rating - voted most thrilling roller coaster in the park. Dean Winchester welcome to the top gun!" Dean gawked as the ride started to move.

"YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE!" He yelled as the ride took full speed. Sam was laughing so hard - one at Dean screaming and two at the look on Dean's face when he found out there was a camera situated on his face. Aw - Sam was so buying a copy of the DvD.

-End- XD I know lol it's your story but I thought that would be funny to.
June63 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Funny, had me going for a while.
princess peanut chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
So funny! I mean, I really truly laughed out loud. That was very creative! Great job!
raspberrywine chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Haha! Sounds like fun! As soon as Dean walked onto the wooden platform i relaized this must be a ride of some kind! Haha, loved Dean's reaction though!
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
ROFL

I can sympathize with Dean in this one. My brother insisted I go with him on a double ferris wheel and I don't mind heights as long as I have a strong sturdy building around me but a ferris wheel where we can get stuck up on top for a long time, now that's torture to me.

I think I issued a few murder threats in that ride... lol
Taiven chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Hehehe. I was literally laughing out loud to Dean's reaction. I could actually see him reacting somewhat similar to that... Absolutely great story! I loved it and great writing too. Very, VERY, amusing!
sams1ra chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
That was funny. Dean scared of a roller coaster... :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That's great. Never ridden The Beast-definitely ain't gonna NOW. But that was great! Catch ya on the flip side.