Reviews for Ranma Revamped
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
It's Intresting so far hope you update it soon
anonym king harkinian mah boi chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
please let it be a ranma\shampoo pairing i almost never see any very often so i think its about time for one so please let it be this pairing.

from your biggest fan the anonym weegee.
shadowfan999 chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
that was one of the best storys i have ever read keep up the good work and continue.
vampknight364 chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
this is a cool fic hope you finish
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
Okay, a different spin. At least Kuno and Ranma are becoming friends...sort off.

Hey, if you like Kamen Rider, read my fic the Knights of Legend. My Knights are based on Kamen Rider Blade.
Upgrade chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
Well, at least Kuno isn't calling Ranma the foul sorcerer. Or is that not yet?

So, there is a little schoolgirl inside the Ice Queen.
vedmid chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
very good chapter, the adaptation of kuno's gift giving was great. I like how hes now enlisted ranma's aid
randomwriter88 chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
The Ice Queen no more! Way to go Ranma!
TopQuark chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
great work
Thunderstorm101 chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
*squee*

I like it! I love it! I wanna see another chapter of it!

The thing with Kuno...so priceless...!

He's going to have to "find" the "foul sorcerer" sometime, though...and I pity the poor guy!
LunaRoseAF chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
Nice story! *chuckle* I think it's kinda funny that Kuno asked Ranma to help save Ranma's girl side. That might be a litte difficult to do... *giggle* Kuno isn't very bright.

~Luna
Innortal chapter 6 . 10/20/2006
Well done.
razaa chapter 6 . 10/20/2006
yay go foursome b/w ranma and the tendo girls!
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 10/20/2006
Wonderful to see this updated, and liked the way you turned things a bit so that Kuno is now having Ranma help him find the sorcerer, should be great if Ranma decides to sic 'em on somebody like his father of Ryoga, or someone that deserves it especially well, maybe Mikado?
Dumbledork chapter 6 . 10/20/2006