Reviews for Where are our clothes!
The Silver Arrow chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I can so see this really happening! So cute! So fluffy!
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
HELLO! Second review I think. But I just realized something - they're kissing and they haven't brushed their teeth :D Love it
Irui chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Awesome, fluffy!
Kindest Of Lies chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
OMGWTFLOLYAYSQUEE! XD

Ha ha, Fayt and Sophia butt-naked!

Cloud: (face blood-red) That was an all-time low for Cliff.

Me: Yups! And I need to thank him, Fayt and Sophia unexpectedly naked was priceless! .

Sephiroth: I never knew Albel was such a tattletale...whatever (flies away)

Me: And for all I know, Fayt is a clone of Luther. They look alike! (clears throat) Okay, that was totally random...Anyways, poor Sophia had to "maintain her innocence" while Fayt was rather gentlemanly to the girl. Me likee ficcie! (kisses fic, adds to faves) Okay, you made us laugh like hell and I must reward you...with cookie!(hands cookie)

Cloud: Great fic!
Smile for the World chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
xD This was too great! I love how Maria was; I never did like her that much. She always rubbed me the wrong way...ah, enough about me!
Buri of La La Land chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ahh! This was very funny, and cleverly written. I could totally picture it in my mind as I was reading. (And even though I'm a HUGE Albel and Fayt fan, and Sophia is seriously out-of-the-question, I actually thought this was cute.) See, cause most of the time, Fayt doesn't get to be seme alot, and so he's uke. Whereas Albel plays the roll of seme ALL THE TIME...Ah, sometimes I let Fayt have some fun and let 'em be uke...OK! Totally off the subject! *gets shot* I liked this!
KADavid chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
This overdue review is as a result of my late arrival at FanFics. Some say the best things are ones you have to wait for. I am thinking they were right. I loved the simple premise but am impressed with the amount of fun you packed in and seemlessly . I am now in the embarassing need of a double cheek transplant and will expect a contribution from you. Only the price of one cheek. I'm nothing if not fair.
Ronfar chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Cute! I really enjoyed reading this. There's a bit of a tendency toward run-on sentences here, but the overall good humor overcomes the problems with writing style.
Account Not Used chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Great, really funny. I love FaytxSophia, their the proper pairing i dont care what people say bout FaytxMaria they just wrong.

Well anyway i really loved it and u shud do more of FaytxSophia or maybe RogerxPeppita (I love that pairing).
Dragon Chyld chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Cute! Very, very cute. I never really liked Maria much in the game, but somehow fanfiction has given her a better character. But, a lot of those old feelings I had (yeah, as immature as it was I kinda resented her for intruding on Fayt and Sophia) resurfaced. This was great.

This reminds me of a one-shot allmysenses wrote about skinny dipping. It was funny and cute too!

P.S. It really is great to see someone who can write multiple couples this well. Keep it up! :)
shadowneko003 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
lol
Sakura Tsukiyo chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Hahaha! Funny and cute. I like how you wrote all of this. _
Hideki Hirameshi chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Well...

Despite the fact that this type of story was standard fare (boy and girl like each other, both wake up surprisingly naked, under the same bed sheet and room), I was chuckling at both Fayt's and Sophia's reactions to their predicament.

Teenage hormones, it is. :)
Ryden and Xephfyre chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Yeah... pretty funny story. Frankly, I don't really mind FaytxSophia stories... In fact, they're my 2nd favourite pairing, but FaytxMaria ALWAYS comes first.

Oh, and Maria's reaction was completely priceless! 'I- er -well' that one had me laughing my ass off! Though I wasn't that happy about Maria getting 'shot and strangled at the same time'...

Btw, did you notice that the Master and I are planning for a sequel to SO: Combat Evolved? If we get at least 25 reviews by chapter 8, we'll be posting up a small bonus trailer! And don't mind about long reviews: I say the longer the review is, the better.
chibininjaa chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
That was was funny!

"Well, isn't this an uncomfortable predicament.."

That made me laugh. Lots.

:P